ADVERTISEMENT

Was the Desantis Texas/Martha's Vineyard Stunt just a scam to pay his cronies... $1.4m missing

So now DeSantis is the corrupt thief, the new Trump? Lol. His net worth is barely six figures.

This same type of reaction to the myriad stories that should have made Trump unelectable in the GOP primaries… made him not just electable, but deified by many. Deep down I bet you actually like the idea that DeSantis may have funneled money to his friends. You know, because, you know, that's what the Ds do.

Wake the ƒuck up, Bin. You're not dumb. I swear it.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
This same type of reaction to the myriad stories that should have made Trump unelectable in the GOP primaries… made him not just electable, but deified by many. Deep down I bet you actually like the idea that DeSantis may have funneled money to his friends. You know, because, you know, that's what the Ds do.

Wake the ƒuck up, Bin. You're not dumb. I swear it.
If he funneled money to his friends that’s corrupt and should be exposed. Little early to make that assumption don’t you think?

$1.4 million of taxpayer money is well worth it to own the Libs and grease the wheels for his presidential run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT