ADVERTISEMENT

Watch Out for the $30 Beers at Kinnick

it’s just going to ask you a few questions
Ha! You are right, that is the "code" to be on the lookout for. It is just like any letter or email that I receive that uses the words "exciting" and/or "opportunity" in the first sentence or two. Yup...they want your money. :)

He should just invest in one of these. I still have mine from my days in the student section at Kinnick, has never let me down.

s-l1600.jpg
My God. I had the same flask, back in my college days in the late 70's. Wow, that brings back some memories. Used to load that up with something called brass monkey. That would take the chill off...

Reactions: Gonzo Bloor
This. Everything online now has a tipping option. If you do an online order for a Papa murphys pizza it has a pop up at the end for a tip with the 10% 15% etc.. I thought what the hell I have to pick it up, and cook it and I'm supposed to tip them. Uh, no I don't think so. I have to admit though, I thought for a minute, if I don't tip them, to they spit in my pizza??? Then I figured, what the hell, I still have to cook it anyway, lolol...
Most these start at 18% and up now, and many figure the tip on the after tax number, so tax is screwing you twice.

Now days everyone gets a tip. You tip the bartender, the waitress, the dry cleaner, the kid at Fareway who takes the groceries to the car. You tip the mailman, the milkman, your barber. You tip the concession stand workers and the guy on the corner who sells the newspaper and the racing forms.
Hell, I even tip the vending machines at the Interstate rest areas....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT