ADVERTISEMENT

We have a problem in this country. It's called racist morons.

We also have muslin congresswomen who hate America Christians and jews but they are Democrats so it's ok?

We have a lot of Democrats who hate Jews and Christians but they are Democrats so it ok?

The President is an idiot

Louis Farrakhan hangs with a lot of left-wingers but it's ok because they are democrat.

There are racist on both sides but the leftwing media and you are only concerned with Trump

We also have muslin congresswomen who hate America Christians and jews but they are Democrats so it's ok?

We have a lot of Democrats who hate Jews and Christians but they are Democrats so it ok?

The President is an idiot

Louis Farrakhan hangs with a lot of left-wingers but it's ok because they are democrat.

There are racist on both sides but the leftwing media and you are only concerned with Trump

To be fair, he is the president.

This has been a problem with him the whole time. I don’t think he’s a flaming racist, white supremacist. I think he screwed up because he’s intellectually clumsy. He’s also an asshole. But, I don’t think he would support policies that discriminate based on race.

I think there was no reason for him to engage. The Dems were eating themselves with their intersectional race battle. The Dems are fundamentally a racist party. But, this point could have been made.

We have freshmen congresswomen. They highlight systems of government that are un-American. They attack long standing American allies. They attack America. One wrapped herself in a foreign flag when she was elected. Perhaps they should consider moving elsewhere.

The last line is not needed. But I think that would have communicated trump’s point and have been more defensible. As it is, he just gave a bunch of ammo to the party of race baiting and they haven’t anything real in that regard to play with for a while (hence the Biden and Pelosi eat their own moves). Politically unskilled move.

Last edited:
Not voting for a white woman for president got me labeled a racist, so there is that. In addition to that, I watched a video with a bunch of white people shouting down a black woman who is a conservative calling her a racist. Maybe I just don't know what a racist is anymore.

Not voting for a white woman for president got me labeled a racist, so there is that. In addition to that, I watched a video with a bunch of white people shouting down a black woman who is a conservative calling her a racist. Maybe I just don't know what a racist is anymore.
Yeah, you do. You just don't want to admit that it is Trump.

Reactions: jasonrann and seam
I agree. Let’s get rid of all of the racists and sexists in our gov.

We can jettison:

Trump
Pelosi
That Iowa guy (King?)
Omar
Cortez
Presley
Tlaib
Harris
Booker

Etc

Let’s also get rid of all of the liars.

Let’s start w Chuck Schumer
No thanks. Trump shit the bed all by himself on this one. He should have to bear the responsibility of his racist words and no one else. And yes, Trump should absolutely not be president. America deserves more than a hate filled racist and xenophobe to occupy the White House.

Reactions: dekhawk
No thanks. Trump shit the bed all by himself on this one. He should have to bear the responsibility of his racist words and no one else. And yes, Trump should absolutely not be president. America deserves more than a hate filled racist and xenophobe to occupy the White House.

Nope. If we are going to get rid of racists. We should get rid of all of them. America deserves more than hate filled racists occupying all branches of government.

Reactions: CockosaurusRem
Question for ya since you guys on the left seem to be so good at identifying racism. Can you identify and admit any racists on the left who hold public office?

Start w omar, Cortez, tlaib and Harris please. Clean up your house.

Nope. If we are going to get rid of racists. We should get rid of all of them. America deserves more than hate filled racists occupying all branches of government.
With the exception of King, nobody else has said anything close to as racist as what Donny has.

Not that this matters. We should not have to talk about anyone else everytime Donny Daycare decides to do something beneath the dignity of his office.

It's a stupid game people like you play to try to normalize the shitty things Trump does.

With the exception of King, nobody else has said anything close to as racist as what Donny has.

Not that this matters. We should not have to talk about anyone else everytime Donny Daycare decides to do something beneath the dignity of his office.

It's a stupid game people like you play to try to normalize the shitty things Trump does.

False.

- Harris attack on Biden was overtly racist.
- go read Nancy pelosi interviews on cnn where she attributes her success to her Italian heritage and woman status. I mean literally she’s attributing massive variance in an outcome for her based on the superiority of her ethnicity and sex.

- Cortez asserted pelosi Is racist because pelosi disagreed with her. She’s using race as a weapon. You can’t get more racist than that.

- Omar uses common anti Semitic tropes it seems every other week.

If you’re not willing to admit these things, you are playing politics and don’t give a rip about racism.

Question for ya since you guys on the left seem to be so good at identifying racism. Can you identify and admit any racists on the left who hold public office?
As racist as Trump? None that I know of. Trump is in a racist league all by himself. Even King has a hard time keeping up with Trump's rampant racism.

False.

- Harris attack on Biden was overtly racist.
- go read Nancy pelosi interviews on cnn where she attributes her success to her Italian heritage and woman status. I mean literally she’s attributing massive variance in an outcome for her based on the superiority of her ethnicity and sex.

- Cortez asserted pelosi Is racist because pelosi disagreed with her. She’s using race as a weapon. You can’t get more racist than that.

- Omar uses common anti Semitic tropes it seems every other week.

If you’re not willing to admit these things, you are playing politics and don’t give a rip about racism.

We know that you sure don't care about race. Instead of putting Trump in his place, you have to try making it about the Democrats instead. It's a tired strategy your side uses everytime Trump shits the bed on something.

Reactions: dekhawk
We know that you sure don't care about race. Instead of putting Trump in his place, you have to try making it about the Democrats instead. It's a tired strategy your side uses everytime Trump shits the bed on something.

I do care about race. This is one of my major criticisms of modern politics. How we talk about race and identity and how it is being used as a tool to splinter Americans for the sake of political power. It’s gross.

I’m happy to “put trump in his place.” And yes, trump shit the bed. But, the context of this was within the scope of democrats behaving badly with respect to identity. Throw them all out. But, I’m not going to sit here and pretend that the republicans are all racists and democrats like Omar, who has demonstrated that she is anti Semitic, are victims so that democrats can score political points.

I do care about race. This is one of my major criticisms of modern politics. How we talk about race and identity and how it is being used as a tool to splinter Americans for the sake of political power. It’s gross.

I’m happy to “put trump in his place.” And yes, trump shit the bed. But, the context of this was within the scope of democrats behaving badly with respect to identity. Throw them all out. But, I’m not going to sit here and pretend that the republicans are all racists and democrats like Omar, who has demonstrated that she is anti Semitic, are victims so that democrats can score political points.
I'm sorry, but nothing any of the Democrats have said is anywhere close to the pure racism of Trump telling 4 women of color to go back to where they came from.

It is more than fair for me to complain about you whitewashing Trump's pure racism by distorting the statements of others to try to pretend that they are equally as racist.

“And no one else”.. I guess there you have it folks. We know there’s a bunch of racists in our government on the left and the right but there’s only one that matters.

To be fair, Huey, that’s not a racist tweet. He’s trying to spin away from his xenophobic initial tweet to revise it to this.
I agree with that. But it is a pretty transparent attempt. The racist undertones of the tweet still exist. Trump is simply trying to repackage it in a more palatable way.

I'm sorry, but nothing any of the Democrats have said is anywhere close to the pure racism of Trump telling 4 women of color to go back to where they came from.

It is more than fair for me to complain about you whitewashing Trump's pure racism by distorting the statements of others to try to pretend that they are equally as racist.
Ahhhh yes the “little bit racist” isn’t as bad as the “very racist”.. just went through a 4 hour bias training that I’ll be leading and this example right here is EXACTLY what we shouldn’t be doing. Nice job Huseph

Reactions: Chuck C
I agree with that. But it is a pretty transparent attempt. The racist undertones of the tweet still exist. Trump is simply trying to repackage it in a more palatable way.
Dead serious question. Was it racist when Ricky Stanzi said “love it or leave it” at the Orange Bowl? And I’m referencing his last tweet his first two or three or whatever were clearly racist.

Ahhhh yes the “little bit racist” isn’t as bad as the “very racist”.. just went through a 4 hour bias training that I’ll be leading and this example right here is EXACTLY what we shouldn’t be doing. Nice job Huseph
So you admit that what Trump said is, "very racist?" Let's start there...

Dead serious question. Was it racist when Ricky Stanzi said “love it or leave it” at the Orange Bowl? And I’m referencing his last tweet his first two or three or whatever were clearly racist.
If Stanzi had told four women of color to go back to where they came from right before this statement, then, yes, it would be clearly racist.

Reactions: srams21

I suppose there may be an objective way to score racism.

Eg, from not making an effort to pronounce someone’s name correctly to lynching?

But, I think trump’s tweet was xenophobic and skirted the lines of racism. Whereas, harris, for example, looked at Biden and saw that he was a white male, dredged up an issue from the 70s, asserted identity she doesn’t have (I was that little girl.....yeah the little girl of a Stanford professor/physician), and did the I’m not saying you’re a racist, but.... routine in order to increase her polling numbers.

I’m not whitewashing trump. I don’t like him. But, I’m also not going to sit here and act like the democrats aren’t employing openly racist tactics in their political strategy, constantly.

Eg Pressley demanding that poc have to represent their entire races when they talk. That’s bs. And, very racist. The democrats have a serious racist problem baked into the cake of their political ideology. Whereas the republicans make clumsy gaffes when talking about race periodically.

Reactions: Lone Clone
I suppose there may be an objective way to score racism.

Eg, from not making an effort to pronounce someone’s name correctly to lynching?

But, I think trump’s tweet was xenophobic and skirted the lines of racism. Whereas, harris, for example, looked at Biden and saw that he was a white male, dredged up an issue from the 70s, asserted identity she doesn’t have (I was that little girl.....yeah the little girl of a Stanford professor/physician), and did the I’m not saying you’re a racist, but.... routine in order to increase her polling numbers.

I’m not whitewashing trump. I don’t like him. But, I’m also not going to sit here and act like the democrats aren’t employing openly racist tactics in their political strategy, constantly.

Eg Pressley demanding that poc have to represent their entire races when they talk. That’s bs. And, very racist. The democrats have a serious racist problem baked into the cake of their political ideology. Whereas the republicans make clumsy gaffes when talking about race periodically.
Did I really just read this? You truly believe that Trump is simply making clumsy gaffes while you think that the Democrats are the real racists? You're only proving my point in this thread that you are trying to normalize what Trump is doing.

Did I really just read this? You truly believe that Trump is simply making clumsy gaffes while you think that the Democrats are the real racists? You're only proving my point in this thread that you are trying to normalize what Trump is doing.

I think they are both racist-ish but that it is an active part of the overall democratic ideology. Yes.

I think trump is more xenophobic than racist. I think the democrats are just straight up racists.

I think they are both racist but that it is an active part of the overall democratic ideology. Yes.
Trump didn't make a gaffe here, though, he doubled, triple, and quadrupled down on his original tweets. That's not a gaffe. That is Trump affirming the original intent.

Trump didn't make a gaffe here, though, he doubled, triple, and quadrupled down on his original tweets. That's not a gaffe. That is Trump affirming the original intent.

Not so. He did not emphasize race or ethnicity. In fact, he’s trying to spin the later tweets to ideas. He’s not doubling down on the xenophobic part. He’s left out the “they can go back” element in the latter. So, he has completely abandoned the most problematic element. Is it was a gaffe.

It is implied when you try to point at someone else to say that they are doing it, too.

What was implied was me questioning your ability to call a spade a spade without regard to degree or severity. But I didn't expect anything more than you deflecting.

^ Why do all Trump supporters sound mentally challenged? I guess that question answers itself.
Ain't diversity great? It brings us all together.

Ah yes, racist POS President acts like a divisive POS and it’s “diversity” that’s the problem.

What was implied was me questioning your ability to call a spade a spade without regard to degree or severity. But I didn't expect anything more than you deflecting.
Trump tweets out incredibly racist statements, so racist that even Republicans like Ernst are calling them racist.

You claim they are still somehow not racist.

You then say whatabout the Democrats?

And then have the nerve to claim that me still wanting to talk about what Trump is somehow deflecting.

Literally everything you wrote is wrong.

^ Why do all Trump supporters sound mentally challenged? I guess that question answers itself.

Ah yes, racist POS President acts like a divisive POS and it’s “diversity” that’s the problem.
Yup. It all started with Trump circa 2016. :rolleyes: We have never witnessed it in this country before that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT