ADVERTISEMENT

We need everyone to come back next year

Don't kids take out insurance on them selfs anymore or was that stopped?

I'm watching from the peanut gallery and yes, you were triggered.
You're a snowflake too? If you can say 2010 was a great season and Shonn Greene was on orange bowl team you deserve some ridicule, sorry. Fake fan

I'd hire Garza's dad as assistant coach and setup some type of long-term fertility clinic. .

If Luka's father could help in some sort of capacity he could be brought aboard to work in developing bigs!

Garzas dad should be hired as an off season big man consultant.

I told my nephew we need to bring on Mr Garza as an assistant and wasn't really kidding

Love Luka's game and I'm sure that his dad is a great guy, but Mr. Garza needs to remain in the stands...

I think both Weezy and Garza are great college players. I think Weezy could do some things in the NBA with how wide open it is and the lack of defensive intensity there is, especially on the outside. I am not as sold on Garza at this point. He is a beast inside, no doubt, but is he athletic enough to bang with bigs in the NBA? At least to the point where he would leave early? IMHO, you shouldn't leave early unless you truly feel that you are fully confident that you are going to get drafted (reason I think Stone leaving early in FB makes no sense). If not, come back and do everything you can to prepare yourself so that when your eligibility is exhausted, you are as ready as you are going to be.

Plus Garza isn't going to dominate in the NBA the way he does in college, enjoy it and have fun with your teammates. If everyone that can be here next year is, then we definitely could be looking at a special year for the Hawks. Again, I am a biased 40 year old fan. I am sure that both will do what they feel is best for them.

If Garza returns and Toussaint improves his game like I expect he will, this is a top 10 team. Sky's the limit, really if Bohannon is back. It will be very interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: HIWILLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT