ADVERTISEMENT

*****Week 0 CFB games thread*****

Thanks for the tip.
He’s right it’s called IPTV… simple firestick and some dicking around for a few minutes programming and walla … I can set you up if you get a firestick .. for free and you will get all ppv on ufc and every football and movie you can imagine just DM me and I will help you out

Join the rest of modern society and get a streaming service.
I had a streaming service for 8 months and when I got in my new home signed up for 1 G fiber and spectrum TV. Much better picture and guide capabilities. Not a fan of streaming services.

Also have streaming, got it just after first of the year and haven’t had any issues. Don’t know which it is, but it is 75% cheaper than cable/the ‘Ds’.

Takeaways:

- USC is who we thought they were. Top tier offense..........defense that rivals Iowa's offense for worst unit in the Power 5.

- Notre Dame........probably even better than people thought they were going to be, and it's clear now, with Hartman at QB, why some think ND is a strong CFP contender. Hartman may be a darkhorse Heisman candidate, especially with the Notre Dame hype train backing him

- Your old pal Evil Monkey only got one game wrong on predictions this week. Unfortunately, I gave New Mexico State too much credit for being better than the awfulness they had been, and thought they would win at home against a lowly UMass team, that will potentially still be on Iowa's schedule in the near-future.

- Lastly, it will never not be f***ing hilarious to me that people scoff at and look down on anything that isn't the SEC and the B10 as "big boy football" and where the future is heading and how you have to be a part of it or get left behind blah blah blah and all this bullsh** about conference consolidation and mega conferences etc etc, and the G5 is amateur hour not worth your time etc etc.......................and yet these same a**holes are glued to the f***ing television watching Jacksonville State vs UTEP because it's football.

Absolute f***ing hypocrites.

Some are the casuals, some even post on this board, and some are in charge of making decisions that affect not just the sport of college football, but college athletics as a whole.

To quote Will Smith from the movie Hancock:

"All you people............you're all idiots."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT