ADVERTISEMENT

Weiscamp vs. Zion Williamson

From what I have heard about this kid....this is the thing that will kill him!(see highlighted above). He also believes he can block every single shot, which = bunch of fouls! Granted...the kid is electric scoring at the rim, but if that is all you can do against the level of competition he plays right now....not impressed. Got dudes that are as physical as him on every college team in the country.

LMAO!!!!

From what I have heard about this kid....this is the thing that will kill him!(see highlighted above). He also believes he can block every single shot, which = bunch of fouls! Granted...the kid is electric scoring at the rim, but if that is all you can do against the level of competition he plays right now....not impressed. Got dudes that are as physical as him on every college team in the country.

LOL!!

giphy.gif

32 points and 14 rebounds today.

Bahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: HawkRugged17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT