ADVERTISEMENT

Weiscamp vs. Zion Williamson

How high could this dude jump if he weighed what a normal basketball player weighed? Seriously, 30-40 lb lighter would be amazing to see.

Reactions: Hawkeye_Pride06
How high could this dude jump if he weighed what a normal basketball player weighed? Seriously, 30-40 lb lighter would be amazing to see.
Those extra pounds make him extremely difficult to handle though....he out jumps, out quicks AND overpowers dudes in the lane. He pretty much gets whatever position he wants when he posts up....why mess with that.

I do believe that weight will effect his longevity though....

I have thought the same thing. That is kind of like throwing a plate on your back at the gym. Maybe he could get 10% higher and go from 42-45 to 46-50?

Those extra pounds make him extremely difficult to handle though....he out jumps, out quicks AND overpowers dudes in the lane. He pretty much gets whatever position he wants when he posts up....why mess with that.

I do believe that weight will effect his longevity though....
I'm just thinking out loud about the physics. How it affects his play is immaterial to me. :)

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
After seeing how unimpressive we've been in the first two games this year, I really don't want to think about how bad we would be if Zion had come here. Thank god he chose Duke!

Reactions: David1979
Couple guys from michigan state had that kind of athleticism but Zion jumps higher than Jason Richardson and is bigger than Kelvin Torbert.. He’s an absolute FREAK!

From what I have heard about this kid....this is the thing that will kill him!(see highlighted above). He also believes he can block every single shot, which = bunch of fouls! Granted...the kid is electric scoring at the rim, but if that is all you can do against the level of competition he plays right now....not impressed. Got dudes that are as physical as him on every college team in the country.
images

Kind of combining the AW thread a bit...the thing that kills me is this, at the absolute worst, Zion is a FAR more athletic AW with better handles. Most here, not all, would take White in a heartbeat, but there are a few who wouldn't take ZW? That's insane, I'd take ZW every day over AW and I loved watching White.
What?

From what I have heard about this kid....this is the thing that will kill him!(see highlighted above). He also believes he can block every single shot, which = bunch of fouls! Granted...the kid is electric scoring at the rim, but if that is all you can do against the level of competition he plays right now....not impressed. Got dudes that are as physical as him on every college team in the country.

this post is amazing.

Zion 13-of-13 with 29 points in victorious return

P5TeuEh.gif

This has not aged well.​

Bahahahahahahahahaha..........

Aaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Ahhh...ohhhh man did you see what this DUMBASS SAID?.........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Reactions: TJHall1 and td77
Why does this thread even exist.
I think it is very entertaining. Given it started in 2017, it tracked the creation of a legend followed by the young and old alike. It also sheds light on some people’s hilarious inability to evaluate talent. It is like seeing bo jackson and saying he didn’t have what it takes to make it in football or baseball and then getting to witness him bombing dings, making diving catches, beating out throws to first from the second baseman on a grounder, throwing guys out at home from the warning track, running up walls and through tacklers, breaking bats over his knee/head and breaking tackles and/or trucking linebackers/safeties/corners, and having the speed to have multiple 90 yard runs IN ONE GAME.

This is the same guy that first reported that Moss was doing the grad transfer thing. This may indeed be Joe's last year with the Hawks; we'll see...

Kedric Prince‏@KedPrince4
From a VERY reliable source Iowa Hawkeye SG Joe Wieskamp did extremely well for himself during the NBA combine recently. GM Danny Ainge is in love with Wieskamp’s game. Better enjoy this season Iowa fans. #Hawkeyes #B1G

D9WheTlXYAEXwS9.jpg

7:52 AM - 18 Jun 2019

2 replies2 retweets18 likes

Reactions: KenBiscutmit
This is the same guy that first reported that Moss was doing the grad transfer thing. This may indeed be Joe's last year with the Hawks; we'll see...

Kedric Prince‏@KedPrince4
From a VERY reliable source Iowa Hawkeye SG Joe Wieskamp did extremely well for himself during the NBA combine recently. GM Danny Ainge is in love with Wieskamp’s game. Better enjoy this season Iowa fans. #Hawkeyes #B1G

D9WheTlXYAEXwS9.jpg

7:52 AM - 18 Jun 2019

2 replies2 retweets18 likes

It make sense. Wieskamp has some Jayson Tatum in his game & Ainge loves himself some Tatum. I assume next season will be Wieskamp's last.

Reactions: skydog0784
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT