ADVERTISEMENT

Well Our weather returned

Red Hills Nole

HR All-State
Mar 2, 2020
Valdosta, GA
After a long February with me having to run the g****** AC at least half of the month, I mean highs well into the mid to upper 80's with humidity to go along, We here in SoGaNoFla finally are getting some seasonal weather. Yesterday we had some pretty heavy rain and T-storms hell there was even a fatality in eastern Leon County @ ten miles east of Tallahassee when a tree fell on a motorist driving on a rural road. Then a bit later another tree fell onto the right lane of westbound I-10 causing a bottleneck but no injuries. Then I woke this morning to temps in the lower 50's with a moon just past full shining on the pasture just west of my home. Today as of 1 PM it's 70 degrees under a cloudless sky with a predicted high of @75. We're supposed to get another line of storms tomorrow afternoon. After that the pattern repeats, Highs in the mid to upper 70's and it may actually drop into the 30's Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
I posted this in part to poke fun at those not so lucky. I do feel for anyone suffering from blizzards, Ice storms and other unbearable weather. BTW, SoGaNoFla is a contraction/ portmanteau of South Georgia and North Florida. Happy Happy.

Nice here, lows in the thirties, highs in the fifties, Spring rains every week, wildflowers are busting out.
Dang Bradford pears are blooming all over the place. Those weeds are spreading like crazy. Just one more in a long line of non native species that are changing the landscape.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
https://apnews.com/article/red-tide...e&utm_medium=TopNews&utm_campaign=position_10

Enjoy the burning eyes, stench, and order to stay out of the water. I’m sure DeSantis didn’t bring this up on his visit to Iowa.
And, to be fair, a lot of the issues to your water come from the pig s*** we dump into our water that hits the Gulf eventually.
Not to rain on your parade but my water source comes from the "Floridan Aquifer" not your pig sty drainage ditch sometimes called the Mississipi River

Not to rain on your parade but my water source comes from the "Floridan Aquifer" not your pig sty drainage ditch sometimes called the Mississipi River
Oh, I was trying to be polite. Sorry your water naturally sucks, then.

Any idea where Zephyrhills spring water comes from?
From a big tank at the Nestles plant. That’s where all bottled water comes from. $.01 worth of tap water in a $.03 plastic bottle that they charge $4.50 for at a ball game.

Apparently he’s a little behind on his Geography.
No, I was being Iowa nice you hateful old shrew. I was willing to accept partial blame for your crappy water. Turns out you are ruining it just fine on your own, and now it’s killing your fish and burning your eyes.

No, I was being Iowa nice you hateful old shrew. I was willing to accept partial blame for your crappy water. Turns out you are ruining it just fine on your own, and now it’s killing your fish and burning your eyes.
Apparently we are talking about different things while I'm talking about drinking water you seem to be focused on seawater in the Gulf of Mexico which is deteriorating rapidly in no small part from the outflow of the Mississippi.

Reactions: goldmom
Our weather this week is not great so
Spring Breakers might want to head to
South Padre instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT