ADVERTISEMENT

Well, there goes my year

You just called Noah Feldman a "right winger" becuase you didn't like his opinion LOL.
I didn't say that I didn't like his opinion. As a matter of fact, I originally asked YOU to provide Constitutional evidence to support YOUR position and YOU credited Feldman for your opinion. That's some fine thinking for yourself right there.

I didn't say that I didn't like his opinion. As a matter of fact, I originally asked YOU to provide Constitutional evidence to support YOUR position and YOU credited Feldman for your opinion. That's some fine thinking for yourself right there.
Maybe if the Dems own impeachment witness didn't contradict their own impeachment narrative we wouldn't be having all this confusion.

Uhhh, Noah Feldman was a star impeachment witness for the Dems you doofus.

He was, but I don't think he has much support for (in the Constitution or among other Constitutional scholars) the position that a president isn't impeached until the articles of impeachment are sent to the Senate. There is nothing in the Constitution that requires that, just like there is nothing in the Constitution that requires Managers from the House to be named. Constitutionally, Trump is impeached and the Senate could start a trial any time they want.

He was, but I don't think he has much support for (in the Constitution or among other Constitutional scholars) the position that a president isn't impeached until the articles of impeachment are sent to the Senate. There is nothing in the Constitution that requires that, just like there is nothing in the Constitution that requires Managers from the House to be named. Constitutionally, Trump is impeached and the Senate could start a trial any time they want.
In the end, we're just arguing semantics. Nancy will most likely never send it to the Senate because she knows the evidence is a complete farce and Biden would be exposed as the trial boomerangs back on Burisma and Hunter.

Reactions: tellin the truth
In the end, we're just arguing semantics. Nancy will most likely never send it to the Senate because she knows the evidence is a complete farce and Biden would be exposed as the trial boomerangs back on Burisma and Hunter.
The evidence keeps piling up against Trump.

Reactions: HROT
It’s midnight in Moscow comrade. Have another shot of vodka and hit the sack.
Did you want to debate or contradict some thing in the tweet? Of course not so you’re reduced to cute one liners. All that the Left can do is attack the messenger because the message is factual.

You still a Russia conspiracy theorist? That was thoroughly debunked some time back bro. Has anyone told you that Iran and Russia are allies? Spend the next few hours reconciling that in your little mind.

Quite possibly true. There is a school of thought that Feldman said what he said to try to give Nancy some leverage over the Senate when she has none, but there is no constitutional support for this position. The problem is, Mitch is happy to play along with that game and just not have a trial until he views it as politically favorable timing, if ever. If Mitch believed having a trial right now would be beneficial, he would be having a trial right now without Nancy ever sending the articles of impeachment.

Quite possibly true. There is a school of thought that Feldman said what he said to try to give Nancy some leverage over the Senate when she has none, but there is no constitutional support for this position. The problem is, Mitch is happy to play along with that game and just not have a trial until he views it as politically favorable timing, if ever. If Mitch believed having a trial right now would be beneficial, he would be having a trial right now without Nancy ever sending the articles of impeachment.
Mitch is a snake just like the rest of Congress. Everyone's hand is in the cookie jar. Ukraine and Biden is only the surface. No one wants a Senate trial except Trump.

Mitch is a snake just like the rest of Congress. Everyone's hand is in the cookie jar. Ukraine and Biden is only the surface. No one wants a Senate trial except Trump.
This is the correct answer. A trial is beneficial to none of the career politicians and potentially catastrophic to many.

Did you want to debate or contradict some thing in the tweet? Of course not so you’re reduced to cute one liners. All that the Left can do is attack the messenger because the message is factual.

You still a Russia conspiracy theorist? That was thoroughly debunked some time back bro. Has anyone told you that Iran and Russia are allies? Spend the next few hours reconciling that in your little mind.

Your English is good comrade. As you know, the money returned was actually Iranian money. The Obama Administration was engaged in an effort to prevent Iranian nuclearization. That’s over now, as is any prospect for peace in the Middle East.

That explains Trumps recent call to Putin...he had to get permission for the air strike without pissing off Russia.

I think many Democrats want a trial limited to Trump's actions only. What they don't want is a trial with a broader scope. The articles of impeachment were passed/adopted, so there is going to be a trial eventually whether people want it or not.

Reactions: Razorhawk2
Your English is good comrade. As you know, the money returned was actually Iranian money. The Obama Administration was engaged in an effort to prevent Iranian nuclearization. That’s over now, as is any prospect for peace in the Middle East.

Giving the Iranians access to the money, and lifting economic sanctions, didn't help any prospect for peace either.

I think many Democrats want a trial limited to Trump's actions only. What they don't want is a trial with a broader scope. The articles of impeachment were passed/adopted, so there is going to be a trial eventually whether people want it or not.
That's definitely the play for Nancy. Attempt to frame anything outside of Trump as a distraction from the REAL (fake) investigation.

So a right wing lawyer's word is gospel but one who leans left is infected with TDS? I would ask if you realize how stupid you sound but I already know the answer.

Right wing lawyer or one that leans left. Or is it left wing lawyer or one that leans right?

Don’t answer, it depends on which way you lean. Right wing or left wing. ;)

Did he have to get permission when he vaporized hundreds of Russian mercenaries in Syria last year?
Trump has to run everything by Putin. Putin has those photos of Trump getting pissed on by Russian hookers. Don’t want to make Melania any madder than she is.

Trump has to run everything by Putin. Putin has those photos of Trump getting pissed on by Russian hookers. Don’t want to make Melania any madder than she is.
Ahh yes. The ole fake Russian piss dossier concocted by Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS which was presented to the FISA court as evidence to illegally spy on a Presidential candidate. Good times. Treasonous times, but good.

No, you have people that appreciate that despots, fuhrers, and tyrants shouldn't be allowed to openly attack American interests and put our country at risk. A terrible man was killed tonight, and the leftist on these boards are on the attack of our leadership. It's sickening.
Hey dipstick, do you remember when the US killed the legitimate, elected leader of Iran?
Would you forever love and appreciate the Iranians if they had done that to us?
Why our we still in the Mideast propping up oil interests? Why do we still have American interests there?
Get out of there. Get off of oil. Don’t spend another dollar or lose another American life in that region. Let them try to eat oil.

I don't remember that. Who was an elected leader?
Circa 1954, the CIA helped to reinstall the Shah, by taking out Mosaddegh. Resa Pahlavi was the Shah taken out of power during the revolution in 1979, when we had embassy personnel takehttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27étatn hostage.

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953,[5] orchestrated by the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[6] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot").[7][8][9][10] It was the first covert action of the United States to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.[11]

Circa 1954, the CIA helped to reinstall the Shah, by taking out Mosaddegh. Resa Pahlavi was the Shah taken out of power during the revolution in 1979, when we had embassy personnel takehttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27étatn hostage.

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953,[5] orchestrated by the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[6] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot").[7][8][9][10] It was the first covert action of the United States to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.[11]

Oh, gotcha. Thanks. I thought you were talking about the general we just took out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT