ADVERTISEMENT

Welp. It’s started. FOX doxxed juror #2

Nope,.. once it's out there there's no way to keep it hidden..
This info is available to everyone in the courtroom (all journalists there to cover the trial, as it is part of the jury selection process.) Attorneys ask each candidate questions about their work, news sources, bias of themselves and friends and family, etc. This is how jury selection works.

The point is that the judge should order media to keep some identifying details secret, along with their names.

How many points to get admitted to Hell, Devil?

giphy.gif

Nope,.. once it's out there there's no way to keep it hidden..
Absolutely false.

In Iowa , despite cameras and recording devices being allowed in courtroom, local outlets adhere to the practice of not recording, showing or otherwise identifying jurors even when they have their names and other identified info.

Here in Iowa, where we have one of the most open court systems in the country for electronic media coverage of trials, there are rules that protect jurors. Reporters can be present but cameras and microphones are not allowed in the courtroom during jury selection. Jurors’ names are never reported unless they choose to reveal their names after the trial. During the trial, jurors are never shown on camera. Never. When they file in and out of the courtroom, the camera operator is instructed to point the camera at the floor, or away from the jury box.

All of this is done to protect the jurors, who have been summoned to perform their civic duty. They haven’t chosen to be there. The law says they MUST be there. They and their families need to be protected, particularly from criminal defendants who are dangerous.

So is the goal by trumps team just to never have a jury selected? If that's the case just line up the firing squad now. Skip the trial.
Not sure what Jury member this is but one of the two let go had images of Trump with bullet holes in his head, Trump getting ass ****ed ect. Trump's team would have found that, better they go now.

Also, I'm not for boxing anyone but to act like this isn't completly.par for the MSM is bullshit. It's all partisan at this point.

Not sure what Jury member this is but one of the two let go had images of Trump with bullet holes in his head, Trump getting ass ****ed ect. Trump's team would have found that, better they go now.

Also, I'm not for boxing anyone but to act like this isn't completly.par for the MSM is bullshit. It's all partisan at this point.
Yes we know you're a pussy that backs out of fights last minute.

I've never seen someone talk so much shit only to piss themselves when the shit got real.
I know, and I know you were not in the truck the night I drove there to meet him in an ice Strom, or the following week when he backed out, but man you sure love to talk shit about the time I wasn't willing to waste another 3 hours just to prove him a pussy again.

But I was in that truck, and I did have to make an excuse as to why I had to leave the house that night, so I'll just keep choosing to laugh at all.you rock throwers on the sideline that think you know what your talking about.

I will not be shocked if the names of jurors are leaked by Trump. As I understand it the names are not going to be kept secret from the defense team. Don will call Little Don or Eric, and they'll leak it to a cult member who will plaster it on social media.
Trump will do anything to tank this case knowing that the Riflers, Northerns, Biggreys, Ryans... will all support the destruction of our judicial system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT