ADVERTISEMENT

Wemby highlights

Pretty sure I could dominate him on the court. I can do such skills as between the leg dribble, behind the back dribble, and a 360 spin dunk. Dude would be charting a flight back to his home country by the third period.

The guy is super impressive to watch. He reminds me of Hakeem but taller, longer, and with a better shot.

Pretty sure I could dominate him on the court. I can do such skills as between the leg dribble, behind the back dribble, and a 360 spin dunk. Dude would be charting a flight back to his home country by the third period.

The guy is super impressive to watch. He reminds me of Hakeem but taller, longer, and with a better shot.
Slimmer dick, too

• Haha
Reactions: Moral

Speaking of dribbling, this clip blew my mind. No 7’4 guy should be able to do this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT