ADVERTISEMENT

What do you typically do when you get home/close the laptop after a day of work?

General Tso

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2004
Usually I'm hauling a kid to some activity, but on the rare occasion I actually get to be home right after work, I usually head straight to the shit mug. I don't always have to shit, but the loud bathroom fan and having a legit excuse to lock the door create a few minutes of solitude.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Depends on the time of the year.

Going to gym for treadmill or exercise bike now. More biking in the Summer

Reactions: torbee
I also “run 5 miles”……

kermit_fap.gif

After the 40 minute drive home, during which I listen to podcasts or call my no pic mom, I walk the dog.

Before we saved the daylight I would go outside and play with the dog, maybe lawn work, stop and smell the roses. Now it’s doomscrolling the wheel of seasonal depression.
Well put. I take the dog a good long walk after work. It's not too bad yet with the christmas lights in the neighborhood to entertain us and more importantly it's not super f'n cold. But come Jan/Feb...

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Depends on the day. Some days it's soccer, others it's tossing the football with my son, yesterday it was playstation, the day before it was changing the oil in my Jeep. Seems I'm always moving, never stagnant.

Reactions: Moral
same here OP, it's usually immediately getting a kid to soccer or basketball practice

the only night of week I can usually just end work and chill is Friday

Jesus I’m lazy…

I generally do a few chores, take a kid to work or just watch TV/ make dinner

Eat dinner. If it’s nice outside I will ride bike a second time ( I always ride before work ). Take dog for a walk, shower.

Watch Hallmark with my wife for a while (actually I flip through YouTube during this, almost nothing appeals to me on TV) and then go to bed.

When the kids were home it was non stop sports/dance every single night but Wednesdays. I miss that stuff but it’s nice to have a slower pace also.

It's real. I'm interested in current events.

I watch CNN, MSNBC and Fox News most days.
Can be interested in current events while not watching corporate cable news and their slant.

Ill turn on a half hour chunk of local news while i am eating dinner, spend some time reading articles through various outlets that intrigue me on the apple news app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
I'm in a 4 month stretch where I get home around 10:00 every night so I basically plop down in bed on my phone until I pass out. Up by 7:00.

• Wow
A good brisk half hour walk with the dog is the first order of business unless it’s subzero outside then it’s usually 10 minutes or less.

Then dinner prep, wash dishes, take a puff or three and unwind with the no pic wifey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT