ADVERTISEMENT

What I'm drinking tonight

This?

Holy shit that must be tasty
That is it. It is really good. I was in Indiana last weekend and picked it up. They had Boss Tweed Pineapple which o would’ve loved to try but it was canned in August so I don’t try it.

That is it. It is really good. I was in Indiana last weekend and picked it up. They had Boss Tweed Pineapple which o would’ve loved to try but it was canned in August so I don’t try it.
Any idea where else they distribute?

EDIT.....Holy Hell....I got peeps in WI who can probably pick some of that up for me before Tgiving....😍

Last edited:
Reactions: ironside1

Regular Boss Tweed looks just as good.

Never heard of that brewery. On my list now.

HOLY SHIT, Batman!!!

You can get M-43 for $12 a 4pk at grocery stores in WI
Boss Tweed - another really good looking offering from them, goes for just $14 a 4pk.

Those are CRAZY CHEAP for quality IPAs.
Would you put those in the same class as the King Al? I just picked up the last 4pk of Al out here I could find and it's over $20 for the 4. So good.

HOLY SHIT, Batman!!!

You can get M-43 for $12 a 4pk at grocery stores in WI
Boss Tweed - another really good looking offering from them, goes for just $14 a 4pk.

Those are CRAZY CHEAP for quality IPAs.
Would you put those in the same class as the King Al? I just picked up the last 4pk of Al out here I could find and it's over $20 for the 4. So good.
I gave King Al a 5.0. M-43 is a 4.5. I haven’t had the Boss tweed Pineapple. Having a Hop Butcher Mirror Ball right now. Hop butcher is a really good brewery out of IL.

Reactions: Joes Place
Seriously, China....???

Today's cloudy IPA is no longer just relying on fresh hops to bite each other's barbaric era! When the sharp knife of biotransformation appears, those hop behemoth-like IPAs of the old era no longer have an absolute advantage. With the sharp edge of biological transformation in hand, the fire to fight the hop beast has been planted! We no longer need to search for "leftovers" in this hop-barren land as before. Biotransformation allows us to have more Initiative ~ Throughout the ages, Shaoxing rice wine has always had a legendary status in the Chinese wine industry. A strain of yeast isolated from rice wine has gradually stabilized in several experimental batches. Now in this batch of ultimate experimental batches, The full and rich juicy fruit aroma will be detonated at the first time in the mouth; the balanced and clean body makes the drinkability uncompromising in the highly saturated aroma; drink the last sip, and walk towards the taste horn like a hop storm Dragon Slaying Road!

I'm totally trying this swill tonight...

Reactions: billanole
roadhouse-brewing-co-the-walrus-hazy-ipa_1.jpg

Very Underrated hazy IPA, IMO

Quite smooth, and very similar to Toppling Goliath offerings.

At $12 for a 4pk, kind of a steal.

EDIT: Had some of this at the Melvin/RH booth at GABF. It was one of the better offerings from that booth, which had some solid stuff. Much lighter than most imperial IPAs

Reminds me a bit of the old xHops Gold from TG, which was also one of their best/lighter fares.
Wish TG would go back to their roots with the best stuff, instead of pushing out "new" things every 3 months that aren't as good as what they used to make...

Last edited:
PAA Corner Piece
(little celebration for UI soccer winning 1st round - corner piece/corner kick...)

beer-images.beerizer.com%2Fraw%2F20%2F10%2F108608.jpg

Little on the sweet side, but very smooth.

Anyone had their Pecans in Paradise or Super Pistache Bros?
I'm seeing them in stock out here and thinking I need to pick some up...

Reactions: runkpanole
Today I’m at The Funkatorium sipping on a flight.

Did Burial Slough Water the other night. That is a damn good porter.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
attachment-Pumpkin-Martini-AC.jpg

This 2020 vintage stout was absolutely fabulous!!!
Kane: 2020 A Night to End All Dawns

Had no idea it was the 2020 GABF gold medal winner until we were halfway through it.

For anyone out on the East coast, would highly recommend this brewery and their stouts, if you can get them.

Had a can of this stuff this week:

Fabulous IPA. Very smooth, low bitterness and clean finish.
Would look for more from this brewery.

If you know any FIBs near Normal, IL, I'd try stuff from these guys.

Reactions: runkpanole
Last night, I went with an oldie, but goodie. Narragansett. It’s cheap, it tastes a hell of a lot better than Bud and Miller. I usually don’t go cheap, but I really enjoy a Gansett every now and then.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
BV and water, because I keep forgetting to go to the damn liquor store for anything better. Dammit...

Q friend of mine just gave me an Emporer Julius. 100 on Beer Advocate. Not gonna drink it today since I've already had enough.

Will be good stuff

I've had one of the Julius's from Tree House and it's very good; I've grown to prefer the hops palates from Toppling and Equilibrium compared to it. Would never pass one up, though.

Keep that isht cold, and drink fresh.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT