ADVERTISEMENT

What Say You?

N.Legend

HR MVP
Aug 28, 2012
Scott Frost appears to be a good coach.

Best rebuttal will be awarded a box of "OMAHA" steaks.

I was sadly impressed with him and his entire coaching staff. They will bring a lot of energy to Lincoln. I feel Nebraska will be back contending in the B1G West next year. B1G West is improving. Wisconsin is separating themselves, Northwestern and Purdue have taken steps and Nebraska looks to be heading in the right direction. KF and staff need to be ready to adapt to changes.

Reactions: prag_grenade
Like it or not, it is easier to recruit to Orlando than Lincoln. There is no comparison between the talent within 150 miles of campus. I wish him luck, but convincing a kid from Tampa to go to Lincoln is going to be a serious problem.

Reactions: Fan In Black
Nebby fans better hope so. They've gotta be getting tired of walking bow-legged after Iowa week.

Oh, and "OMAHA" steaks ****ing suck.

Omaha steaks are bad. They have built a great brand by being the “go to” steak for shipping as a gift, but the quality is commiserate with any USDA Choice you can find at King Soopers or Hy-Vee, but come frozen rather than fresh. Cell walls are punctured by ice crystallization and any quality you had is f’d.

If you send them to me, N. Legend, I will use them in a stroganoff or grind them for burgers. Still worthy use-cases!

Again, congrats on the wi.... doh!! Gotta stop doing that.

Scott Frost appears to be a good coach.

Best rebuttal will be awarded a box of "OMAHA" steaks.
I’m not sold. I’ve already renamed him Scott Flop. But as I’ve said before, I thought Riley would be a flop so what do I know?

PS - If I win, you can keep your shitty Omaha Steaks, but will you drive to Des Moines & find a good meat locker & mail me some REAL Iowa beef/steaks?!

Last edited:
I’m not. I’ve already renamed him Scott Flop. But as I’ve said before, I thought Riley would be a flop so what do I know?

PS - If I win, you can keep your shitty Omaha Steaks, but will you drive to Des Moines & find a good meat locker & mail me some REAL Iowa beef/steaks?!
And Anderson Erickson chip dip??!!

Equally as exciting as Neb fball & their current flop hire, I had the Chive Dip from Anderson Erickson over the holidays. Damn that’s another good dip by them.

Is it a relatively new addition?

Last edited:
Reactions: TouchdownMyPants
Just two years as a head coach. Granted, one of those years was extremely successful, but he obviously doesn't have a long track record of success.

Since he's just been at UCF two years, I'm guessing most of his difference makers were recruited by the previous coach.

Omaha steaks are bad. They have built a great brand by being the “go to” steak for shipping as a gift, but the quality is commiserate with any USDA Choice you can find at King Soopers or Hy-Vee, but come frozen rather than fresh. Cell walls are punctured by ice crystallization and any quality you had is f’d.

If you send them to me, N. Legend, I will use them in a stroganoff or grind them for burgers. Still worthy use-cases!

This. Congrats on the bowl win Nebraska. What?

Good coach and hard guy not to root for. People know this but are too biased to acknowledge it on this page. Nebraska getting a good staff in there

I was sadly impressed with him and his entire coaching staff. They will bring a lot of energy to Lincoln. I feel Nebraska will be back contending in the B1G West next year. B1G West is improving. Wisconsin is separating themselves, Northwestern and Purdue have taken steps and Nebraska looks to be heading in the right direction. KF and staff need to be ready to adapt to changes.
Leading the voting so far.

Reactions: huskersoup
Like it or not, it is easier to recruit to Orlando than Lincoln. There is no comparison between the talent within 150 miles of campus. I wish him luck, but convincing a kid from Tampa to go to Lincoln is going to be a serious problem.
P.S. He's already bringing a couple of Floridians with him. Not a steak winner.

Am guessing that Frost is hoping to continue using his Florida connections to bring Florida studs to Lincoln. Not convinced those Dade and Broward lads are interested in coming north but time will tell.

Like your rebuttal. Leading so far.

Not a winner

The loser in this whole deal has been the B1G. Only reason we extended an offer to Nebby was for some supposed chops in football. Obviously it's an academic cesspool. Then they get here and turn into Minnesota on the football field. Hopefully Frost can get you guys to the point where you're at least treading water.

I think it will go a lot like Harbaugh at Michigan. He will come in hot with Rileys recruits and the new will go away but will get the free pass because he is an alumnus.

The loser in this whole deal has been the B1G. Only reason we extended an offer to Nebby was for some supposed chops in football. Obviously it's an academic cesspool. Then they get here and turn into Minnesota on the football field. Hopefully Frost can get you guys to the point where you're at least treading water.
Ho Hum this is getting boring. I'll pick a winner tomorrow.

I think it will go a lot like Harbaugh at Michigan. He will come in hot with Rileys recruits and the new will go away but will get the free pass because he is an alumnus.
One more... A History lesson. Bob Devaney came in after Bill Jennings went 3-8 and Big Red has never looked back.

Yeah here's another history lesson... back at the beginning of the season all the Nebby fans talking about Tanner Lee and how he was going to take them to the promised land.

That's some funny shit.

His kids played hard and played with a chip on their shoulder, I was impressed. If he brings some of that talent North, the dynamics of the West will be very different...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT