ADVERTISEMENT

What's your projection for your team's seeding in the Tournament

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
I think the Noles are locked in at a 4/5, even if they lose tonight. If they win the ACC, I think they get a 3 seed.

I think we'll get a #4 either way. Beating GT for the championship doesn't carry much weight so we'll likely need some help to bump up to a #3,

I think Iowa will be a 2 seed, but I’d feel a lot better about it if they beat Wisconsin tonight.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I think Iowa will be a 2 seed, but I’d feel a lot better about it if they beat Wisconsin tonight.

They are a lock for a 2 seed. A lot of the projected brackets have them playing Gonzaga so they are the lowest seed of the 2s, so a win may move them into another region.

They are a lock for a 2 seed. A lot of the projected brackets have them playing Gonzaga so they are the lowest seed of the 2s, so a win may move them into another region.
I hope you’re right. I just think a loss to Wisconsin (especially a lopsided one) would make things interesting on selection Sunday. Either way, I can’t see them dropping below a 3 seed.

For the record, I also think they’ll be a 2 no matter what but I hate using the word lock because I’ve seen stranger things happen with seeding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT