ADVERTISEMENT

What's your worst (or best) public bathroom experience?

Kinnick Stadium 1985
10 years old

I remember it like it was just yesterday. It was halftime, don't recall the opponent, and we made our way down the sea of people through the tunnel to the men's room. I knew I had to pee but as we got closer my gut was starting to hurt really bad from all the popcorn I ate earlier. As the line finally made its way into the restroom I looked around through the smell of urine and BO and noticed there were NO DOORS on the stalls. I turned to my dad as asked if we could go to a different restroom and he said, "no way, they are all like this."

I knew I couldn't hold it so in the stall I went. The toilet was full of piss, cig butts, one floating turd and a can of PBR. I dropped my pants and I sat there pooping while hundreds of old men starred at me. It felt like hours. The worse part was the wipe. So awkward.
I remember you.

I didn’t poop for 5 days on the trip. I walked into the the porta pot the first morning and it was a sight I can’t unsee. This would have been early 2000’s. I do have a best tho that I think I have shared before on HORT.

There should be a term for when the poop extends above the threshold of the seat.

In 2010 I saw a girl in short shorts, flip flops and a tank top ready herself for a good minute in a half before she leaped from the porto in an attempt to jump the 3 foot "muddy" patch that was in front of the entire line of johns in the back of the mainstays field just before Stevie Wonder went on.

She didn't make it.
sign-of-the-cross-blessed.gif

When my boys were little (probably around 3 &5), we were at an open-air entertainmeny complex in Tampa. They had to pee, so I took them to the mens room. Some dude was in the stall next to the urinals; he was full of gas, and let RIP a huge fart. Both boys start to giggle; I try to get them to be polite & shush them, so they stop. Then, the dude lets the butt trumpet rip again, Pfffffffffffffffffftttttt. Lasted for about 15 seconds, changed notes four or 5 times. It was stunning. Then the younger son looks up at me & says "Didja heaw DAT DADDY?"
My eyes almost pop out as I smirk & suppress a laugh, then Satchmo in stall 1 erupts in laughter, so the boys and I do, too. We're all three laughing by the urinals, and Satchmo is laughing and farting up a storm on the throne.

When I was stationed at Fort Gordon, the latrine had a row of shitters with no dividers and of course no doors. We called it the “row of shame” because you had to shit right out in the open and if needed encourage the man next to you. Adding insult to injury, the sinks and mirrors were directly in front of the row. In the morning the guys who were dropping a deuce got to stare directly at the ass of the guy who was shaving.

Kinnick Stadium 1985
10 years old

I remember it like it was just yesterday. It was halftime, don't recall the opponent, and we made our way down the sea of people through the tunnel to the men's room. I knew I had to pee but as we got closer my gut was starting to hurt really bad from all the popcorn I ate earlier. As the line finally made its way into the restroom I looked around through the smell of urine and BO and noticed there were NO DOORS on the stalls. I turned to my dad as asked if we could go to a different restroom and he said, "no way, they are all like this."

I knew I couldn't hold it so in the stall I went. The toilet was full of piss, cig butts, one floating turd and a can of PBR. I dropped my pants and I sat there pooping while hundreds of old men starred at me. It felt like hours. The worse part was the wipe. So awkward.
Be glad the TP wasn't empty....I have had that happen.

Hit a rest stop bathroom to drop a deuce. As I'm sitting there a guy goes in the stall next to me. Proceeds to set his bottle of KY jelly on the ground and go to town. I quickly got out of there

Reactions: lonestar50
It was at Dane County Coliseum in Madison WI, Red Hot Chili Peppers with Foo Fighters opening. Late 90's if my memory is good, maybe the Californication tour.

My buddy and I ate at a high falutin' steak restaurant in Madison before the concert. Prime Rib, sauteed mushrooms, etc. Very rich stuff - the kind of food combination that can set my bowels on a path of destruction.

We hit the concert, and before FF got started, things had began boiling and I knew I had to find a restroom quick. I find a restroom and stall, and having no time at all to make sure the restroom was properly stocked (it WAS a public event...you gotta scout these things out beforehand), I assume the position. The toilet paper dispenser was one of those slide to the second roll things, and the open roll was empty, so I do the slide...that one is empty also.

The explosion occurs. I know then, gotta pull up the pants, find some paper towels, and hope that wet creeks poopie hadn't destroyed my underwear. I leave the stall...no paper towels anywhere, and the other open stall...TP is empty there too.

So, I had to then cruise the food stands looking for paper towels and finally finding some, I inconspicuously grab a fistful and head back to the restroom. Fortunately the damage was "slight"...but still - Total Concert Buzzkill.

I made a vow then and there, any public event I go to the rest of my life, I'm not eating anything that could possibly cause anything close to a repeat performance.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Had a guy shove his peen under the stall at Strozier once. Pretty bold, I thought.

I think every stall in Bellamy had at least one gloryhole.

Whether it's something that came out of your body, someone else's body, or something else.

I can think of 2. Both happened at work.

Someone pleaded almost like a with me to take a look at what someone else has left in the toilet. Curiosity got the best of me and I looked. Someone had left a big pile of what almost looked like falafel in the toilet, but it wasn't like they sat on the toilet. It looked like they hovered just inside the front rim and it stuck to the front wall inside the bowl. And the really weird thing is he left just a little scrap of toilet paper and placed it right in the middle almost like a little candle. To this day we refer to it as the birthday cake.

Second one also at work but different bathroom. There are 6 toilets in this bathroom and I go to my usual far one against the wall. Open the door and the toilet is almost overflowing with shitty water. Well I'm definitely not using that one, so I go to the middle stall where there is a floor drain. (mistake) while I'm on the toilet someone comes in opens the door to the clogged toilet, sees it and proceeded to flush! Needless to say the toilet overflows and shit water flows down to my stall with the drain as the mystery man quickly makes his getaway. Never did find that idiot to punch him.

I thought HROT needed some poop stories. Feel free to add your public bathroom stories good or bad
1983. Mexican Rest. in Barrington, IL.

Montezuma's revenge at end of dinner with a colleague. Rushed to men's room. One shitter. Door bolted shut. Sign said 'out of order'. Forced door open. Stool full of feces up to the lid. No tp or hand towels. Crapped in sink and wiped with formerly tightie whitey's. Threw them in the waste basket. Collected myself and walked out commando.

• Wow
Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT