ADVERTISEMENT

When does Pemsl come back?

Eternal Return

HR Heisman
Oct 15, 2009
Down to six scholarship players without Pemsl. Is he supposed to be back for the game against Minnesota or is he serving a longer suspension?

Reactions: Hawksfor3
I think he is back next game. In my opinion he should be out longer but that is neither here nor there. For the team's sake, they need him.

I'm not sure he helps that much, but just the ability to soak up 5-10 mins and grab a couple of rebounds would be useful. I'm just not certain he makes up more than a 3-4 point difference at best... but you never know.

Cordell will be back for Minnesota on Sunday,.. will be a difficult game without CJ..

Pemsl will help rest our bigs but we don’t have a guy to replace CJ’s shooting. Really tough going forward. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Fran will get no negative comments from me about this year. I think he has done fantastic with 4 underclassmen starting.

Fran is banning him from McDonald's, where he was heading.

He should. Along with the ENTIRE team! No athlete should take even a glimpse of Poison's, let alone eat that crap! The team dietian has to be doing a face-palm, for certain...

He should. Along with the ENTIRE team! No athlete should take even a glimpse of Poison's, let alone eat that crap! The team dietian has to be doing a face-palm, for certain...

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT