ADVERTISEMENT

Which of you live in Fargo? Who did this?

fargo-season-5-ole-munch-sam-spruell-406x570.jpg

I have one of those hand held things you hook to a propane tank. Works good on ice and weeds. Not a flamethrower though

Reactions: GOHOX69 and Moral
I have one of those hand held things you hook to a propane tank. Works good on ice and weeds. Not a flamethrower though

I was once trout fishing and these Vietnamese guys were hunting squirrel out of season. They cleaned them by blasting them with one of those propane hookups. Eventually the DNR came and put an end to it, but it was pretty wild and not great smelling. CSB

• Wow
Reactions: GOHOX69 and SSG T
The propane torch sounds good in theory but the problem is that it's easy to melt the ice, but hard to evaporate all of the melted water. If you don't get it dry and it's below freezing, that shit will freeze into the slickest ass busting ice you've ever laid a toe on......

The propane torch sounds good in theory but the problem is that it's easy to melt the ice, but hard to evaporate all of the melted water. If you don't get it dry and it's below freezing, that shit will freeze into the slickest ass busting ice you've ever laid a toe on......
Out here (before spring) we often get the fluffy, light snows that people use leaf blowers to clear the driveway with. Works when well below freezing w/ already frozen/cold concrete.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT