ADVERTISEMENT

Whitlock: NCAA using DEI to bust Caitlin Clark's and Iowa's WBB bracket

Yep. You fit my description. Read the facts. You’ve been lied to so much you don’t know which end is up. Get out of your cult while you can…

You're right. I should have known better to think I could reason with him
Still running from the facts I provided in that which I reposted above? Which numbers do you refute, oh man of reason? 🤣

Egads. How did this thread detour down such a dark rabbit hole?

Bottom line: The bracket is what it is. Life isn't always fair. And in Caitlin's own words, "In order to be the best, you have to beat the best." We'll just have to beat them earlier rather than later in this tourney.

GO HAWKS!

Reactions: NewVicHawkeye
I despise fascists. And it’s a term Nazi appeasers used in the “America First” movement that were admirers of Hitler. Just like today’s MAGAts admire Putin and think white Christians are inherently superior and should control us all.
You don't even know what fascist means.

Its just a silly catch all insult to describe anyone you think is conservative.

I know you pretend to believe Trump is a dictator but thats just nonsense because we all lived throught it for 4 years and it was nothing resembling that. The dudes not even actually conservative he's an old Democrat.

The majority of the stuff he believes in used to be standard Democrat ideology 30 years ago.

You are so wrong. No one I know likes hitler or putin. Not sure where you are getting your so called facts. Maybe cnn and msnbs? You are way of base
MAGA's man, Trump, has openly expressed his admiration for Putin and other dictators. He just hosted anti-democracy Viktor Orban, and MAGA-loving CPAC invited Orban to speak. And in his ultimate example of his love of authoritarianism, Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election after being told by his advisers and legal staff and over 60 federal judges that he lost. He attempted to disenfranchise the votes of 80 million people who voted for his opponent. For the first time in our nation's history, a defeated president fought the peaceful transition of power. They do stuff like this in dictatorships, not the USA. And if you like what Trump says about immigrants ("vermin" and "poisoning our blood") and the press ("enemy of the people"), you're liking Hitler and Putin's playbook. That's what dictators say. Those of us opposed to Trump, don't hate the USA, as some of the MAGA crowd claims. Just the opposite; we love the USA because it's a freaking democracy and we want to keep it that way.

MAGA's man, Trump, has openly expressed his admiration for Putin and other dictators. He just hosted anti-democracy Viktor Orban, and MAGA-loving CPAC invited Orban to speak. And in his ultimate example of his love of authoritarianism, Trump attempted to overturn the 2020 election after being told by his advisers and legal staff and over 60 federal judges that he lost. He attempted to disenfranchise the votes of 80 million people who voted for his opponent. For the first time in our nation's history, a defeated president fought the peaceful transition of power. They do stuff like this in dictatorships, not the USA. And if you like what Trump says about immigrants ("vermin" and "poisoning our blood") and the press ("enemy of the people"), you're liking Hitler and Putin's playbook. That's what dictators say. Those of us opposed to Trump, don't hate the USA, as some of the MAGA crowd claims. Just the opposite; we love the USA because it's a freaking democracy and we want to keep it that way.
Democrats have challenged the results of the last two presidential elections they lost.

There are rules regarding chain of custody of mail in ballots, signature verification, and time frame of when they can be counted. Those rules were just disregarded in certain places in 2020. That's not even disputed. The dispute was whether or not to ignore that the rules were not followed.

There's nothing new about challenging election results in court. Thats why courts exist. Kennedy did it and won his challenge.

Trump didn't "fight" anything other than in court.

You know what else dictators like Putin do? Put their political opponents and supporters in jail and take their property.

Arguing for open borders is insanity. No border...no country.

The majority of Americans don't trust the corporate media either because they lie constantly. They get caught all the time.

I do believe that older liberals do still love America but I don't know if that's true of a many of the younger ones.

Last edited:
Democrats have challenged the results of the last two presidential elections they lost.

There are rules regarding chain of custody of mail in ballots, signature verification, and time frame of when they can be counted. Those rules were just ignored in certain places in 2020. That's not even disputed. The dispute was whether to ignore it or not.

There's nothing new about challenging election results in court. Thats why courts exist. Kennedy did it and won his challenge.

Trump didn't "fight" anything other than in court.

You know what else dictators like Putin do? Put their political opponents and supporters in jail and take their property.

Arguing for open borders is insanity. No border...no country.

The majority of Americans don't trust the corporate media either because they lie constantly. They get caught all the time.

I do believe that older liberals do still love America but I don't know if that's true of a many of the younger ones.
You aren't really comparing Trump's post election actions to Gore's or Clinton's. If so you lose all credibility at the outset.

If you think the idiot and chief Joe Biden truly received 80 million votes you are brainwashed and/or insane. The reason the judges failed to act on election appeals is because they are cowards and/or owned by the left. The corrupt feds hate Trump and will do anything to cast dispersions on him, because he is threat to their fiefdom. As far as the Russians/Trump, all those charges and lies are from the left/democrats/Rinos trying to overthrow the people's candidate.

You must live in a vacuum or incapable of any objective thinking. I am not a big fan of Trump nor a republican, but he is better than the establishment candidates (Rino/democrat) who are stealing from and oppressing the people every effing day.

With all due respect I do not understand how you can truly believe anything from the current corrupt federal government. FYI the government hates everybody and does not care about the people (i.e. the open border that you obviously support) including people like you.

I try not to even acknowledge political threads but failed on this one due to the absurdity of your comments. Please carry on without me.

If you think the idiot and chief Joe Biden truly received 80 million votes you are brainwashed and/or insane. The reason the judges failed to act on election appeals is because they are cowards and/or owned by the left. The corrupt feds hate Trump and will do anything to cast dispersions on him, because he is threat to their fiefdom. As far as the Russians/Trump, all those charges and lies are from the left/democrats/Rinos trying to overthrow the people's candidate.

You must live in a vacuum or incapable of any objective thinking. I am not a big fan of Trump nor a republican, but he is better than the establishment candidates (Rino/democrat) who are stealing from and oppressing the people every effing day.

With all due respect I do not understand how you can truly believe anything from the current corrupt federal government. FYI the government hates everybody and does not care about the people (i.e. the open border that you obviously support) including people like you.

I try not to even acknowledge political threads but failed on this one due to the absurdity of your comments. Please carry on without me.
The disregarding of rules that was allowed during covid had a destabilizing effect on the country.

The reason rules exist is so that you don't have questions and excuses about who won.

And Trump handled it about as terribly as you could with his typical unfocused, sloppy, throw anything against the wall and see if it sticks approach.

The disregarding of rules that was allowed during covid had a destabilizing effect on the country.

The reason rules exist is so that you don't have questions and excuses about who won.

And Trump handled it about as terribly as you could with his unfocused sloppy throw anything against the wall and see if it sticks approach.
I was responding to Willin's comments, not yours.

You mean challenging election results in court?

What actions are you talking about specifically?
Clinton conceded within a day or 2 of the results being finalized. Gore conceded immediately after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Bush and halted the Florida recount (which resulted in a 537 vote victory). Trump on the other hand claimed the election was rigged and stolen and continued to do so even after every court and his own Justice Dept said he was full of shit. Then Nero sits back and watches Rome burn while he sits in his office and admires his handiwork. Despicable piece of shit.

Clinton conceded within a day or 2 of the results being finalized. Gore conceded immediately after the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Bush and halted the Florida recount (which resulted in a 537 vote victory). Trump on the other hand claimed the election was rigged and stolen and continued to do so even after every court and his own Justice Dept said he was full of shit. Then Nero sits back and watches Rome burn while he sits in his office and admires his handiwork. Despicable piece of shit.
Clinton claims to this day the election was stolen. There's plenty of clips of her saying it.

Gore challenging via the court proves my point not yours.

And she's still pedaling conspiracy theories to this day.

She couldn't challenge in the courts because her objections were lies.
Sigh.... What conspiracy theories is she pedaling exactly? Was it that Russia flooded social media with disinformation in an attempt to help Trump? That was all well documented in the Mueller report. What else?

Sigh.... What conspiracy theories is she pedaling exactly? Was it that Russia flooded social media with disinformation in an attempt to help Trump? That was all well documented in the Mueller report. What else?
She still claims her election was "stolen" and Trump colluded with Russia. That's a conspiracy theory.

I understand why people don't like how Trump responded. I don't think very many people did actually like it. I didn't.

It was irresponsible, embarrassing, extremely sloppy but it was not criminal.

There were legitimate points to be made that were lost in the all their nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin

You're apparently one who believes Fox "News", Newsmax, and Trump are the ONLY ones telling the truth. A sad situation for our nation.

You’re regurgitating right wing nonsense. I know this because we have a DEI office and I literally relayed what they do. MAGAt twitter has infected too many brains.
All good in your sample of one. DEI promo
You're apparently one who believes Fox "News", Newsmax, and Trump are the ONLY ones telling the truth. A sad situation for our nation.
And you believe CNN, MSDNC, and Biden (actually the puppeteers who control him)? Is there a difference? DemocRATS have the same disease.

Trump's own director of cybersecurity said the 2020 election was the most secure election in the history of the US. Yeah, Joe won, and Donald is too much of a child to accept it. He tried to overturn a freaking election because he's a freaking child.

You’re regurgitating right wing nonsense. I know this because we have a DEI office and I literally relayed what they do. MAGAt twitter has infected too many brains.
And the border is secure, masks work, the vaccine prevents transmission, lockdowns work, Joe was oblivious to Hunter’s corruption, inflation will be transient, and yes, DEI is non-discriminatory despite case after case where it’s not. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who said it? "In our nation's 246-year history, there has never been an individual that was a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump." Obama? Biden? Pelosi? No, no and no. It was Dick Cheney, conservative GOP congressman, Secretary of Defense under GHW Bush, and VP to GW Bush. Enough said.
www.cbsnews.com/news/dick-cheney-calls-donald-trump-a-coward-in-liz-cheney-campaign-ad/
Wow, the guy who made up the wmd in Iraq hoax that resulted in decades of suffering and millions dying.

The one you guys used to call Hitler.

Well this changes everything.

Wow, the guy who made up the wmd in Iraq hoax that resulted in decades of suffering and millions dying.

The one you guys used to call Hitler.

Well this changes everything.
Ok, how about what John Kelly, retired Marine General and Trump's Chief of Staff, said about Trump? "...a person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person who has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our constitution, and the rule of law."

You don't even know what fascist means.

Its just a silly catch all insult to describe anyone you think is conservative.

I know you pretend to believe Trump is a dictator but thats just nonsense because we all lived throught it for 4 years and it was nothing resembling that. The dudes not even actually conservative he's an old Democrat.

The majority of the stuff he believes in used to be standard Democrat ideology 30 years ago.
A fascist literally a far right, authoritarian, ultranationalist regime. Are you so uneducated you project that onto others. He used his power to make his family and rich buddies richer, saw multiple felonies in his campaign and administration staff, was a revolving door of corruption, and then got his ass kicked before trying to lead a violent coup. Good thing MAGAts are too retarded to actually pull that off. Glad so many of his cult are in prison. Too bad there weren’t more that went the way of an Ashli Babbitt dirt nap.

A fascist literally a far right, authoritarian, ultranationalist regime. Are you so uneducated you project that onto others. He used his power to make his family and rich buddies richer, saw multiple felonies in his campaign and administration staff, was a revolving door of corruption, and then got his ass kicked before trying to lead a violent coup. Good thing MAGAts are too retarded to actually pull that off. Glad so many of his cult are in prison. Too bad there weren’t more that went the way of an Ashli Babbitt dirt nap.
Lol, let me guess you're terrified of a blood bath happening too?

There's no way I can take any of this seriously.

It's silly if not totally detached from reality.

I'll be completely honest with you brother, you're the one in a cult. I know you won't believe that, but it's true. It's not them it's you.

Last edited:
Lol, let me guess you're terrified of a blood bath happening too?

There's no way I can take any of this seriously.

It's silly if not totally detached from reality.

I'll be completely honest with you brother, you're the one in a cult. I know you won't believe that, but it's true. It's not them it's you.
We literally watched MAGAts descend on DC from their mom’s basements and trailer parks to beat capital police in a terror attack. Anyone that won’t own why is brain wiped in their cult.

Reactions: HFan1981 and Willin
Menace is the definition of a useful idiot.
You’re the definition of just an idiot. Remember when you claimed Obama had a family separation policy and got fact-checked into oblivion? Remember when you tried to say zero tolerance policies were the result of liberals and were proven it was Ronald Reagan’s Department of Education that instituted them? Remember when you tried downplaying the Capitol coup Dumb’tat attempt?

Maybe I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you’re just a serial liar and not an idiot…but it’s been proven to be one or the other.

Last edited:
You’re the definition of just an idiot. Remember when you claimed Obama had a family separation policy and got fact-checked into oblivion? Remember when you tried to say zero tolerance policies were the result of liberals and were proven it was Ronald Reagan’s Department of Education that instituted them? Remember when you tried downplaying the Capitol coup Dumb’tat attempt?

Maybe I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you’re just a serial liar and not an idiot…but it’s been proven to be one or the other.

Have you gone off your meds again?

The sad part is you are nothing. Truly nothing.

As you might know, Mussolini was the originator of Fascism in Italy in the pre WW2 era. His father was a communist. He was a lifelong Socialist and never repudiated that. He used Nationalism for his socialist beliefs as a rallying point as opposed to Marxist class warfare. The Progressives in America, no aversion to authoritarianism, initially treated Mussolini like a rock star. Hitler is a bit more nuanced, but led the National Socialist Worker’s Party in Germany. Of course, the realities of fascism became apparent to the world and the liberal media detached from it, labelling it right wing. Now the media and the left has co-opted the term to mean anything they don’t ideologically agree with. Ignorance of history and propaganda perpetuate the myth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT