ADVERTISEMENT

Who all voted today?

I did. I think there were 3 races with only 1 candidate. I truly can't blame anyone for not wanting to be on the school board, but admire the person who actually DOES.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I did. I think there were 3 races with only 1 candidate. I truly can't blame anyone for not wanting to be on the school board, but admire the person who actually DOES.

It kind of sucks, but at least I was able to push through a new high school, so even after I'm dead, my name will still be in bronze with my other boardmembers.

I voted-- but mainly because I wanted an excuse to miss a meeting. 3 openings on our school board and I did my research last night between the 12 or so. It was pretty easy to get it down to the final 4 based on ideology. I didn't like the photo of the one so she was my casualty. If the lady I left off loses by 1 vote, it will be all my fault.

I also was a curmudgeon and voted against the parks referendum because the one park I wanted updated wasn't scheduled to begin until 2025.

ivotedsticker1.jpg

I voted in both the Virginia and New Jersey races even though I really don't give a shit who wins in either.

I did my part to stand up against communist leadership in this town. Mayoral race was between two terrible council members vying for the vacant post. Begrudgingly picked the lesser of two evils.

Voted for the one reasonable person running for school board and then used the remaining votes for write-ins including my good buddy (and staunch liberal) James. Don't say I won't vote for a democrat!

Also voted no to something that required tens of millions of dollars for what seemed to a bike trail in simpler language. A lot of green sustainability jargon, but in the end was a bike trail. Seemed like another crony project the shady city manager tried sneaking through on an election day few people participate in.

Nothing I voted for will likely go my way but you can't complain if you dont participate in the process.

Instagram asked if I wanted them to mail me a ballot, so I clicked that 1000 times.

I voted but it was only for mayor and a few city council members. No party affiliations which was a nice change.

No election here in Duval County (Jacksonville)
I'm glad all of you who had any sort of election in your area voted. No matter what side of the aisle, good for you.

Reactions: hawkssox1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT