ADVERTISEMENT

Who Are the Atheists Voting For?

The 2 Jews in the race and both Dems: Bernie and Bloomberg. But Netanyahu has his head way up Trump's butt (or maybe the other way around). How does that settle out?

Among Dems, do Jews prefer Bernie or Bloomberg in a head-to-head comparison?

Pro-Choice Democrats & Independents
vote for Bernie

Pro-Life Democrats & Independents
vote for Trump

This is a bigger issue than the media
wants you to think. Abortion is still a
hot button issue in America.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Atheist here and I am still undecided. I know I won’t vote for Bernie, Bloomberg, Lizzie, Biden, or Bloomberg.

I am between Trump, Pete B, Amy K, or write in.

I believe more of them actually have consciences though, and care about our country as well as believe in Christianity. No true Christian could possibly in good conscience vote for Trump.
I have a ProLife conscience. Trump probably can't reverse it, but he can keep it from getting worse. While this is not my only reason, it supports what Lute said.

The whole late term abortion thing was like throwing jet fuel on a smouldering fire.

in 2016, Bernie supporters voted for
Trump instead of Hillary. They felt the
DNC rigged the process for Hillary.

In 2020, if Bernie does not get the
nomination, then his supporters will
again vote for Trump.

This election in 2020 is going to be
a repeat of 2016, if the DNC rigs the
Democrat Convention against Bernie.

Atheist here and I am still undecided. I know I won’t vote for Bernie, Bloomberg, Lizzie, Biden, or Bloomberg.

I am between Trump, Pete B, Amy K, or write in.

How an atheist could, in good conscience, vote for Trump is beyond me. And what about Bernie is so abhorrent? You seem like an otherwise intelligent dude most of the time.

I've spent the last ten years floating between agnosticism and flirting with idea of becoming a Liberal Quaker. I vote for someone with intelligence, sincerity, morality, foresight, non-ideological, nonmilitant, and seeks solutions beyond left-right dogma. Yang Gang turned Bernie Bro now. He's a bit ideological for my tastes, but he'll always have a fight with Congress on his hands anyway, so I can live with my policy disagreements. Anyone with a shot is 1000x better than Trump, who will go down as one of the worst Presidents in history. No doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: gohawks50 and Torg
How an atheist, in good conscience, vote for Trump is beyond me. And what about Bernie is so abhorrent? You seem like an otherwise intelligent dude most of the time.

I've spent the last ten years floating between agnosticism and flirting with idea of becoming a Liberal Quaker. I vote for someone with intelligence, sincerity, morality, foresight, non-ideological, nonmilitant, and seeks solutions beyond left-right dogma. Yang Gang turned Bernie Bro now. He's a bit ideological for my tastes, but he'll always have a fight with Congress on his hands anyway, so I can live with my policy disagreements. Anyone with a shot is 1000x better than Trump, who will go down as the worst President in history. No doubt.

FIFY

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
vote for Bernie

vote for Trump

Only for the hopelessly ignorant.

Abortion procedures and access to them will always remain a legal right in the USA.

Book it.

Here's another topic- protecting the electoral college. For my money, after the 3 branches of government it's the most ingenious part of our government.

Anybody but Trump.
tenor.gif

Reactions: ctghawk
How an atheist could, in good conscience, vote for Trump is beyond me. And what about Bernie is so abhorrent? You seem like an otherwise intelligent dude most of the time.

I've spent the last ten years floating between agnosticism and flirting with idea of becoming a Liberal Quaker. I vote for someone with intelligence, sincerity, morality, foresight, non-ideological, nonmilitant, and seeks solutions beyond left-right dogma. Yang Gang turned Bernie Bro now. He's a bit ideological for my tastes, but he'll always have a fight with Congress on his hands anyway, so I can live with my policy disagreements. Anyone with a shot is 1000x better than Trump, who will go down as one of the worst Presidents in history. No doubt.

How about how can any decent human being vote for Trump?

I am an atheist, I have loyalty to no one haha. Now social conservatives voting for Trump is beyond me.

Trump is not as bad as the media or the lefties make him out to be imo. Personally I have more in my paycheck due to the tax cuts, my 401k has a 31% return this last year, we are in no wars, and he hasn’t expanded any conflicts we are currently in from previous administrations. Obviously his temperament is something to be desired, his tweeting, the tariffs, and the national deficit/debt is a problem. But I would vote for him over Bernie any day. Bernie is way too far left for my liking. I was happy Pete B kept attacking him on his plans and the cost because it is verrrrry unrealistic imo.

One of the worst? I don't think there is anyone close.

I am an atheist, I have loyalty to no one haha. Now social conservatives voting for Trump is beyond me.

Trump is not as bad as the media or the lefties make him out to be imo. Personally I have more in my paycheck due to the tax cuts, my 401k has a 31% return this last year, we are in no wars, and he hasn’t expanded any conflicts we are currently in from previous administrations. Obviously his temperament is something to be desired, his tweeting, the tariffs, and the national deficit/debt is a problem. But I would vote for him over Bernie any day. Bernie is way too far left for my liking. I was happy Pete B kept attacking him on his plans and the cost because it is verrrrry unrealistic imo.

So you support Trump on this, yet Bernie is the one who isn't grounded in reality? Am I in Bizarro World, @Moral?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-at-war-in-seven-countries?scrlybrkr=a75e379e

Also, my solidly middle class household w/ 4 kids saw our taxes go up due to the elimination of deductions, while more debt for the kids' generation. Thanks a lot, Trump!

vote for Bernie

vote for Trump

I'm a republican but i'm actually not against abortion. It keeps the trash down.

Without abortion there would be more liabilities in the country.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Do religious groups vote for the same candidate every time? Do homosexuals? Do racial groups?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT