ADVERTISEMENT

Who is a Military Veteran on here? Thanks for your service!

Humbled.....I volunteered to do a job, that's all.

Embarrassed a little, I never had to pull a trigger other than on the range. Service is deployment in my book. I sent a lot of my brothers in arms on their way, was never able to join them.

Guilty, a little...….cause so many gave so much.

Honored…...to have worn the uniform.

SSG M. Zierath
US Army, 71D

I knew you were a rare acquaintance and great human being before this. Thank you for sharing, for all you have done, and what you will do, sir!

I was an active duty Army officer for 28 years and also a service-disabled veteran (40% according to the VA). No war stories here, my disability is a compressed disc between C5-C6 and resulting cervical arthritis that came about playing football during unit PT. That was rated line-of-duty Yes.

I'd prefer people didn't thank me for my service. That type of comment should be reserved for the guys that got limbs blown off or worse.
Just asking, but, is this true? You have made up a lot of stuff here between your various handles.

Just asking, but, is this true? You have made up a lot of stuff here between your various handles.
I have never posted here under any other username and I served in the US Army for 28 years. Tell us about your career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT