ADVERTISEMENT

Who were you most sad to see leave........

Brandon Wegher got screwed by the Carolina Panthers , he should have made the team over Fozzy Whittaker in 2016.

Brandon Wegher for me. The guy would've been a game changer akin to Timmy D. That tandem of A-Rob and Wegher was going to be a very potent one-two punch. Alas, it was over really before it began.

EDIT: Whoops! How the hell did I forget? As much as Wegher was an impact, I'll always wonder about SG-23 staying one more year. Oh, the places we could've gone in '09 had he stayed one more year! That's the one that I still can't/won't get over.

J to the mother fvcking C baby! Highest rated QB recruit of the KF era and we just let him go.

Adam Devine Jk GIF by First We Feast

Wegher because he had three years left.

Fred Russell could've come back for a year too with a medical redshirt but had already graduated so he moved on Maybe Drew Tate wouldn't have needed five running backs that year if he had one more starter, but I also doubt they could've done better than 10-2 anyway so probably doesn't make a difference there.

Brandon Wegher got screwed by the Carolina Panthers , he should have made the team over Fozzy Whittaker in 2016.
Funny you should say that. I was at the last pre-season game before he got cut. In fact I was in an endzone seat and had a perfect view
of the play which was right in front of me. I can't remember if it was a punt return or kickoff return or what but Wegher had a great opportunity to throw a block or whatever and just stood there. Actually looked disinterested. Really weird. I said then to the guy I was with "that play could very well get him cut". And apparently it did. Too bad because up to that point he was on track to make the team.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT