Who won?

• Walz

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Vance

Votes: 66 46.8%
  • Basically a tie

Votes: 43 30.5%

• Total voters
Vance, like Pete, have a lot of experience talking in front of a camera. Much more experience than Walz. Vance definitely excelled in that aspect and it's why he looked much more polished.

It's when he tries to be a human with working class people he doesn't know what to do.
Only if a camera is in him then too

Bins you are fine. I don't always agree with your viewpoints but you are similar to me. I have strong view points but ultimately character does come into play. I am not ashamed to say I voted for Bush. I felt he was more of the straight shooter than Gore. I feel Trump has bypassed so many red lines, I still can't fathom why 45%+ of the population will still vote for him.
Policy on the border. Yes, I know the Hail Mary border bill in the fourth year of Biden…..

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I did watch parts (like entire segments, not highlights).

2 take aways about Vance. He's a MUCH better debater than Trump, like light years better. He's smarter, a better speaker and is able to form complete sentences without rambling into meaningless, unrelated rants.

However, he's showing to be an even worse human being. With Trump, everything is about him, 100% of the time. If you can show him something benefits him that's also of benefit to society and that people would love him for it, he'd do it. Vance is just a POS and has no use for anything that doesn't advance his twisted point of view of what the country should be. He's a believer in something that's horrible for everyone except those that agree with him. He's actually a better representation of what MAGA wants than Trump.

I didn't watch, but friends on both sides of the aisle seem to agree that Vance won pretty convincingly.

It wasn't long ago after Vance kept saying stupid stuff and trump was asked if JD will be ready on day one, trump didn't answer but he said "The VP in terms of the election doesn't have any impact." Did that change suddenly?

You’re probably the biggest dipshit on the board. Your guy couldn’t/wouldn’t answer the question about whether Trump won the election. Which means he’s a total election denier. I’m just so tired of this. He lost the election. Just have some balls and admit it. You guys are the reason the border bill didn’t get passed. It was ready to go but Trump convinced all of his simps to not sign it. Not one Maga like you has the best interest of women or what’s right for this country.
Nothing you said in that bizarre/autistic rant changes the fact that border czar harris allowed over 400% more illegals into this country than Trump did. I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
Oh bullshit.
It allowed for 1.825 million illegals per year before closing the border down lol it was a garbage bill, but the reason the border is so ****ed is biden and Harris undid all of trump's executive orders on day 1. Executive action caused the crisis. We don't need legislation to fix it. We need common sense wisdom from leadership (which this administration is entirely lacking)

I've seen several polls and usually Vance won by 1%. Vance is slick as someone said, but slick isn't necessarily a good description to have for someone running for political office. Vance on:
Climate change, no answer
Budget plans, no answer
Where they should seize lands to drill, no answer
Did trump lose the election, no answer
Their health care plans, no answer
Had to laugh when Vance complained that he got fact checked which was against the rules. lol

How a person looked or spoke doesn't mean crap. Walz won on substance and it wasn't even close.

Nothing you said in that bizarre/autistic rant changes the fact that border czar harris allowed over 400% more illegals into this country than Trump did. I'm sorry.
Answer the question. Why didn’t the border bill get signed? And who won the 2020 election you freaking simpleton?

Reactions: nelly02 and BGHAWK
Policy on the border. Yes, I know the Hail Mary border bill in the fourth year of Biden…..
The border has improved dramatically this year. Just like inflation. Now the border could have improved more if they had passed the bill, but you already acknowledged that. 3-4 states bear the majority of the brunt on immigration. Its not to say other states and communities have some issues but the majority is the border states on the Mexico border. Secondly, the immigration was needed to replace the labor force that left when we had Covid. The majority have seeked asylum, so although labeled as illegal, they went through the current process due to our current immigration laws. If you would like to discuss further I would be more than willing. There have been no dogs or cats killed in the production of this statement.

Walz also didn’t serve in a combat zone even though he said this: “We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at.”

Let me know when you find whatever combat zone that Bonespurs the Draft Dodger served in. Or what branch of the service he served in. Or what unit he served in. Daddy's money. Sad.

Reactions: nelly02 and BGHAWK
Answer the question. Why didn’t the border bill get signed? And who won the 2020 election you freaking simpleton?
🤣🤣 Scruffy STILL too embarrassed or chickenshit to answer those questions. What a spineless lemming.

Reactions: nelly02
To expand...I think they both accomplished their baseline objectives.

Vance didn't come across as "weird" and Walz didn't come across as "radical". Like I said in the OP each had their moments...I don't think the debate moved the needle much quite frankly but VP debates rarely do.
Vance was speaking out of the side of his mouth. He watered down he and Trump's positions so to not scare the masses. I think it probably worked on the morons. Those that have been paying attention aren't buying it.

Reactions: nelly02
400%. Yikes!! No wonder comrade kamala keeps getting ratio'd on X 😂 now her feed is being slammed by Tim walz talking about his friendships with school shooters.

Trump clearly did btw.

🤣🤣 Scruffy STILL too embarrassed or chickenshit to answer those questions. What a spineless lemming.
What are you talking about? I've already said the border bill didn't get signed because it was hot garbage and a nominated starter. The border is jacked up because of border czar harris and team doofus undoing all of trump's executive orders day 1. 400%. The left is just so bad at this.

Also trump clearly won in 2020 and the dems obviously cheated with 2am mail in ballots dumps.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE and littlez
Since the debate thread got shut down...a simple poll. Who won?

I think for all intents and purposes it was basically a tie. Each had their moments. I did like that it was a more traditional debate and they were basically civil with each other...

Kind of weird (sadly) to see them shaking hands, talking and introducing their spouses to each other afterwards. Used to be the norm but really hasn't been in the last 3 cycles...
58% of independents say Walz

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
What are you talking about? I've already said the border bill didn't get signed because it was hot garbage and a nominated starter. The border is jacked up because of border czar harris and team doofus undoing all of trump's executive orders day 1. 400%. The left is just so bad at this.

Also trump clearly won in 2020 and the dems obviously cheated with 2am mail in ballots dumps.
The fact that you’re saying this after 4 years with zero evidence shows what’s actually happened to your brain. Trump lost the election you idiot.

The fact that you’re saying this after 4 years with zero evidence shows what’s actually happened to your brain. Trump lost the election you idiot.
Zero evidence? Lolol stop 😂😂 so much evidence out there you'd have to be a willing participant, an idiot, or in your case, both to believe that 🤣

Zero evidence? Lolol stop 😂😂 so much evidence out there you'd have to be a willing participant, an idiot, or in your case, both to believe that 🤣
Trump's very own AG said there was nothing there and that it was all bullshit, but you know more you twitt.

Reactions: littlez
Trump's very own AG said there was nothing there and that it was all bullshit, but you know more you twitt.
Lol stop 😅😂 i can tell this is triggering you guys so I'm gonna walk away from the obvious fraud in 2020 convo before we get some more chis rage posts going

400%. Yikes!! No wonder comrade kamala keeps getting ratio'd on X 😂 now her feed is being slammed by Tim walz talking about his friendships with school shooters.

Trump clearly did btw.
Still chickenshit and embarrassed. Zero answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT