• Walz

Votes: 37 23.7%
  • Vance

Votes: 76 48.7%
  • Basically a tie

Votes: 43 27.6%

• Total voters
My education is better than yours lol

Lol no he didn't. 400% increase didn't happen this year either. Why did they wait 3.5 years to try legislation? Why did kamala lie and claim for years that the border was secure?
I doubt it, and the only sure thing is that the money was completely wasted on that Trump U diploma because you might be the dumbest poster on here.

One of these people actually did serve in the military. The other one was a draft dodger and was able to get out of service like most rich kids of his era.

And that person who served in the military lied about his military record. And speaking of dodgers, this is a fact that Walz cannot dodge or deny.

Reactions: Hawkman34
So if Chis has a serious drinking problem is it really any of your business? If poster “X” has a crack addiction do you feel entitled to know? What’s the standard for what people need to know about a posters personal life?
So Chis can attack anybody he wants that has a different opinion than him? Belittle them. go off on them. But his personal life is off limits when it may be the thing effecting his behavior?

Funny. I thought Vance came away as very strange. I didn't think he came across as the humble likeable guy at all. I looks like a sleazeball to me. Something about his eyes give me creepy vibes.
Seriously? 😒

But she’s been the VP for 3 and a half years in the current Administration. And she has not done that job in a stellar fashion for sure
What power does a Vice President have?

These are all I am aware of:

The Constitution names the vice president of the United States as the president of the Senate. In addition to serving as presiding officer, the vice president has the sole power to break a tie vote in the Senate and formally presides over the receiving and counting of electoral ballots cast in presidential elections.

Can you name a VP that you believe did a stellar job and explain what action they took that makes you feel that way?

My biggest takeaway from the debate is how comically unfit Trump is to be running for president. Both Vance and Walz put together a fine debate. It was every inch the debate we deserved for President. And yet what we really got was a cartoonish buffoon, with the mental and emotional skills of a five year old, destroy any constructive back and forth over the issue.

Harris belongs on this stage. Walz deserves to be on this stage. Vance deserves to be on this stage. Trump does not. He is so unprepared and ridiculous that I almost pity him how outmatched he is by the other three.
Trump is an absolute joke as a politician/President. He has been ever since he decided to run in 2015. Much like the cast najoriry of his business empire, Trumo’s politics are a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
What power does a Vice President have?

These are all I am aware of:

The Constitution names the vice president of the United States as the president of the Senate. In addition to serving as presiding officer, the vice president has the sole power to break a tie vote in the Senate and formally presides over the receiving and counting of electoral ballots cast in presidential elections.

Can you name a VP that you believe did a stellar job and explain what action they took that makes you feel that way?
VP's haven't wielded any power with the exception of Cheney who assumed control of most of the foreign policy apparatus under GW.

Reactions: gohawks50
Trump is an absolute joke as a politician/President. He has been ever since he decided to run in 2015. Much like the cast najoriry of his business empire, Trumo’s politics are a fraud.
And this coming from a guy who's right ear puts Trump's little scratch to shame!!

VP's haven't wielded any power with the exception of Cheney who assumed control of most of the foreign policy apparatus under GW.
There’s this weird notion cons have latched on to that there’s all things Harris could have or should have done…forgetting that VPs have very little formal power and can only act with whatever assignments provided by POTUS, who can overrule them at any moment.

Reactions: gohawks50
There’s this weird notion cons have latched on to that there’s all things Harris could have or should have done…forgetting that VPs have very little formal power and can only act with whatever assignments provided by POTUS, who can overrule them at any moment.
Maybe these MAGAts are remembering how Trump ran things as President…allowing Pence to make all those major policy decisions! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
And even if Biden/Harris wanted to do many things, everyone is forgetting how McConnell/Johnson/Trump/The Crazy Right House Members would not let them get through Congress.

Walz has been labeled a magnet for illegal immigrants. He is clearly even further left than Kamala.

What follows is how he runs a state. Do Americans want this for the entire country? Was any of this brought up by Vance?

* Minnesota is a sanctuary state. That status almost became law. An estimated 95,000 undocumented people live in MN. See more on how the sanctuary state status almost became law here: https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/n...-sanctuary-state-for-undocumented-immigrants/

* Walz was very late in bringing in the National Guard during the riots in May, 2020, following George Floyd's death. As a result, the Democrats in charge surrendered the police station to the rioters and large chunks of Minneapolis & St Paul burned to the ground. Normally the buck would stop at the governor's desk. Walz, instead, tried to blame the embarrassment on the Democrat Minneapolis mayor, but no one was buying it.

* Under Walz's watch, 77 Somali-Americans stole $250M from the U. S. Dept of Agriculture. How did they do it? They generated fake invoices that claimed they were feeding thousands of children daily during the pandemic. They submitted those invoices to Feeding our Future (a MN non-profit) and got paid their millions. Feeding our Future got reimbursed by the State of MN, which got reimbursed by the U.S. Dept of Agriculture. There was little to no oversight on what these individuals were doing (or should I say, not doing). It took someone tipping off the Feds before the FBI raided the Feeding our Future offices. Only $60M of the $250M has been clawed back. Want to learn more? Simply google Feeding our Future

* Illegals will get free college tuition in MN if they are part of a household making less than $80,000. Needless to say, not every tax payer is ok with that. The story: https://www.scrippsnews.com/us-news...grants-eligible-for-free-college-in-minnesota

* The Driver's License for All law in Minnesota went into effect on October 1, 2023, allowing all residents to apply for a driver's license, permit, or identification card regardless of their immigration status
Absolutely nothing triggers you more than the thought of sharing Minnesota with a non-white. You still white knuckling it on your commute from Champlin to Fridley every day? How is your Somali friend who totally agrees with you about everything doing? Is his name Jim?

Reactions: littlez
Beat me to it.
Great minds and all that.. 😉
Just know that the value of a Harvard education just dropped mightily in the minds of many because you are really about as dumb as it gets.
You won't catch me simping for Harvard lol I found their program to be incredibly disappointing and lackluster. But at least I got a cool piece of paper with my name on it, I guess..

You won't catch me simping for Harvard lol I found their program to be incredibly disappointing and lackluster. But at least I got a cool piece of paper with my name on it, I guess..
Sure thing Scruddy.

Reactions: sabula

I'm sure that disappointment was felt by all involved.

Vance had a much more polished performance, but he seems to be a guy that changes his opinions based on the audience to whom he is speaking, The is video evidence being for an abortion ban, saying he's still going to call Haitian immigrants illegals even though they have legal status, he thinks the votes of people with children should count more than those without, etc.

For those of us old enough to remember, Vance is a real life Eddie Haskell.

Vance is an opportunist and doesn’t come across as genuine at all.

At the end of the day a VP debate is a political pillow fight that will have close to zero effect on the upcoming POTUS election results.

Both did fine from a presentation standpoint, Walz was obviously nervous, but he made his points. Looking at actual content Walz won if only because he didn't continually make remarks that are easily disproven with actual facts and data like Vance did.

Walz came across as a nervous but friendly grandpa. Vance came across as a polished law grad and seasoned debater. That might be a push for some people but I know which one I trust more and would prefer to have a beer with.

Vance blew it near the end when he could not find it within himself to admit that Trump lost the 2020 election, and I LOL when he said that Republicans need to do a better job of earning the trust of American women in regards to their reproductive health rights.

Good luck with that Mr. Eyeliner, I think you're about to see their feedback on that topic very soon.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT