ADVERTISEMENT

Who's not voting?

Never have and probably never will.
south park politics GIF

A non-vote, or a vote for a democrat, will only lead to much, much more of this! Don't any of you losers have mothers or grandmothers >

Youre the one claiming it happened. If it did why isn't Trump running ads on it? I'll tell you why. Because he'd get sued for slander and lose. Sorry to burst your bubble. You've been duped.
Do you think Trump needs to run ads right now ? He for the best free ads during the debate.

Imagine voting for a guy who talks about what great tits his own daughter has. Now imagine the same guy is also a rapist and a felon. This vote isn't hard.

Biden may still win, but at the same time, its fascinating (and head scratching) that over 70 million will likely vote for Trump.

A reminder about Project 2025. From a Reddit post:

“I skimmed through the wikipedia page and it looks awfully similar to our current situation in Turkey. Everything under one person, zero independent agencies, every official organization full of people with zero expertise because the organizations are directly under one person and they fill them with their own people. As a result of that the inflation is literally through the roof and price of everything increased tenfold in just two years, every negative word like "raise" have been turned into more acceptable terms like "price adjustment", every single criminal even the ones that literally murder people roam free on streets but the ones who criticize the current situation are put behind bars, our country is filled with millions of refugees with no plan for integration that suck money out of treasury (can't legally work because they are not immigrants so no tax but they are used as illegal cheap workforce by the bosses), most of the workforce works for minimum wage and it is below hunger threshold and people below 40 can not even dream of renting a place to live let alone getting married and building a life.

I am absolutely sure they will win and put this plan in action because what we have learned from our own experiences is that the uneducated people outnumber people with common sense and they love to see people like them in higher places and do not care about quality of life, future of their kids and their country as long as they can say "We won!".”

But yeah, sit out the presidential election and pout. That’ll show em!

The people who proudly say they aren't voting should be prohibited from posting in political threads, or from every wagging a finger at politicians.
Vote or STFU.
I can get behind that. Can I still call out POS humans for being pieces of shite though?

If there was a filter feature that let me turn off all political threads I would do that immediately.

IM SITTING THIS ONE OUT LIKE LAST TIME.

Unless there is a viable alt. Would think hard about Obama Obama but he allowed Joe to do dumb things in Ukraine he shouldnt have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT