ADVERTISEMENT

Whose stupidity is more offensive - hardcore righties or lefties?

In other words, who is more annoying: Chishawk or Ryan (and his 10 accounts)?

I'm not naming names, but.....

And on the R side Ryan's just a dimwitted, unoriginal troll for everyone's entertainment. I'm talking more like the very few on here that can occasionally surprise you and use the words "to" and "too" correctly when they're raging the rightwinger bullshit.

Speaking as a centrist that's not on either side, both are very annoying. Like the worst people in the world.

Reactions: TennNole17
I’d say the idiots in California who spoke out against an anti pedophile bill because it targets people in vulnerable groups. Like pedophiles. I’d say they’re the worst.

Reactions: Chuck C
Unless you fall into one of these categories, I think we can all agree that the wingers are both stupid. Which one is more offensive and why?
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

As a resident lefty, here are my most important issues/policies:

#1 - Campaign finance reform. Take special interest money out of politics, no one should be able to pay for legislation. Dismantle lobbies. Corporations are not people. Reverse Citizens United decision.

#2 - Universal Healthcare. It's clear that the profit-motive has destroyed our healthcare industry, nearly the worst healthcare outcomes in the developed world at twice the cost per capita. Pharmaceutical costs that are nearly triple those of other developed countries. Nobody should be bankrupt because they got sick.

#3 - Climate Action. We need to decouple the fossil fuel industry (see #1) from legislation and take more climate action faster. We need to mitigate the damage we're doing and give future generations a chance to enjoy the planet that we've taken for granted.

The list goes on.

I can’t think of a single hardcore Trumper on here capable of following basic grammar conventions.

This is why I find the hardcore right wingers more offensive. Simple folk and everything that goes with it annoy the shit out of me. If you can’t learn the difference between something as simple “loose” and “lose,” how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously about something as complex as foreign policy?

Id say left only because I hate anyone pro-lockdown during Covid. But people like here4aday always keep a healthy balance.

As a resident lefty, here are my most important issues/policies:

#1 - Campaign finance reform. Take special interest money out of politics, no one should be able to pay for legislation. Dismantle lobbies. Corporations are not people. Reverse Citizens United decision.

#2 - Universal Healthcare. It's clear that the profit-motive has destroyed our healthcare industry, nearly the worst healthcare outcomes in the developed world at twice the cost per capita. Pharmaceutical costs that are nearly triple those of other developed countries. Nobody should be bankrupt because they got sick.

#3 - Climate Action. We need to decouple the fossil fuel industry (see #1) from legislation and take more climate action faster. We need to mitigate the damage we're doing and give future generations a chance to enjoy the planet that we've taken for granted.

The list goes on.
This is why I would say the left is worse.
You create a thread to see which side is worse and here is someone spewing out garbage that is irrelevant to the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
This is why I would say the left is worse.
You create a thread to see which side is worse and here is someone spewing out garbage that is irrelevant to the thread.
As a "lefty" I showed my hand to be judged. What that I posted, specifically, was stupid or offensive and why?

As a righty, what's yours?

The most stupid is the winger who believes themself to be a centrist.
That's me.

I'm considered a left-wing extremist because I hold beliefs like these:

Democracy is good
Science is good
All people should have all the rights
Genocide, war crimes and human rights violations are bad
Climate Change is an existential crisis
War is bad
The death penalty is uncivilized
Torture is wrong
Separation of church and state is good

I'm guessing many here will say they agree with (or mostly agree with) that list. But centrists and particularly the right often don't believe in them, especially if they get slightly inconvenient.

I’m actually massive disappointed how many of my hidden gems get missed on here. But then I realize it’s HORT I’m dealing with. Subtlety is lost on the simple.
Ahh yes, the classic double down... after editing your initial response to add an insult nonetheless. Your tells are as remedial as they are predictable. Carry on.

Reactions: Pinehawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT