ADVERTISEMENT

Whose stupidity is more offensive - hardcore righties or lefties?

Unless you fall into one of these categories, I think we can all agree that the wingers are both stupid. Which one is more offensive and why?

Hardcore leftists usually come from a good place, and their empathy overloads their reasoning. Hardcore rightists usually come from a place of anger and hatred. So I vote hardcore on the right are more offensive.

It’s not that difficult to be right when your position is against Trump being president. Seriously, it’s not exactly a special status he’s achieved.

Regardless, Chishawk is still wrong plenty with his constant histrionics and insane polemics about all Republicans. He’s also wrong in his ridiculous yet unwavering defenses of Biden’s mental acuity and fitness to be president. Being “right” about Trump is inconsequential to that reality.
Agree to disagree.

This post is really effed up, even for you. Good Lord. Basically flailing shit throwing...if you actually believe all this.
Wait. So you think, “Science is good” and “war crimes are bad”, are “far left positions” as was claimed? You’re dumber than I thought…if you actually believe that.

Do you believe those things? Are you “far left”? I adjusted those things to actually make them “far left”. Which they 100% are.

Offensive? I don’t get offended.

Anyone who has a dog in American political fights today is a jackass. All these clowns need to be taken to task.

I’m actually massively disappointed how many of my hidden gems get missed on here. But then I realize it’s HORT I’m dealing with. Subtlety is lost on the simple.
Maybe realize that you’re insane and you’re only funny to yourself and save yourself from disappointment. You’re not too smart for your own good, fella. You’re just not that smart.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Wait. So you think, “Science is good” and “war crimes are bad”, are “far left positions” as was claimed? You’re dumber than I thought…if you actually believe that.

Do you believe those things? Are you “far left”? I adjusted those things to actually make them “far left”. Which they 100% are.
You’re being your “normal” flailing bullshit self. You’re boring. I’m not going to play your nonsensical game.

Reactions: nelly02
You’re so sophisticated. One of those high brow catholic comics, huh? Do you have any bits about Mary sleeping around on Joe which caused her to get knocked up?

5pk7zg4o6gtz.jpg

You’re being your “normal” flailing bullshit self. You’re boring. I’m not going to play your nonsensical game.
Yeah. You know you can’t answer the question. It’s simple. Look at WWJDs list. Tell me how many you agree with then tell us if you consider yourself “far left” as he as assigned to those beliefs. You don’t even have to apologize for being stupid this time.

Just tell us if you’re either far left or you think science is bad. And if you’re neither of those things, go back and tell WWJD his list is silly…like I did before you just auto-argued with me.

Maybe realize that you’re insane and you’re only funny to yourself and save yourself from disappointment. You’re not too smart for your own good, fella. You’re just not that smart.

Oh buddy…your opinion means soooooooo much to me though. SAD!

Wait. So you think, “Science is good” and “war crimes are bad”, are “far left positions” as was claimed?
You don't usually miss the point this badly. Let me straighten you out.

Those things should not be far left positions. But they are. Why? Because the right attacks them and the center is flip-floppy about them.

They have become far left positions by default, because we're the only ones who claim them. They shouldn't be. But they are.

You don't usually miss the point this badly. Let me straighten you out.

Those things should not be far left positions. But they are. Why? Because the right attacks them and the center is flip-floppy about them.

They have become far left positions by default, because we're the only ones who claim them. They shouldn't be. But they are.
Yeah. I got it. It’s very silly. I’d say the far left is more flippy on those stances than anyone. Start with their insane hypocrisy on the whole “my body/ my choice” thing and go from there.

Bottom line is that pretty much everyone is self serving and will use these things until it butts up against their really important thing then it changes. I already have you many examples there.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Hardcore leftists usually come from a good place, and their empathy overloads their reasoning. Hardcore rightists usually come from a place of anger and hatred. So I vote hardcore on the right are more offensive.

Hardcore leftists are more silly. You can laugh at some of their stupid shit. "Hey let's call women "Birthing persons"" or we demand that the owners of the building we are illegally occupying give us "humanitarian aid"

Hardcore righties are more dangerous. They talk about eliminating certain types of people that they don't like from the country.

This board is what we make it. People don't engage in non-political posts and they drop of the front page very quickly.
So true, and the political content here does get tiresome and juvenile on an almost daily basis.

The lone notable exception though, "This might be a little tougher than Putin thought..." thread may be the GOAT HROT/GIAOT thread ever IMO.

Reactions: BelemNole
youknow-you.gif

Back when I first started posting here I tried to have reasonable conversations. Now it’s just a giant trash heap and I come here to just punch down on losers 99% of the time. There are very few redeemable people on this board. Very, very few.
Whew! For a second there, Ol' Doodle thought you were going to say "none".

Now...where should Doodle pick up his "Very, Very Few Club" membership card? ;)

Hardcore leftists are more silly. You can laugh at some of their stupid shit. "Hey let's call women "Birthing persons"" or we demand that the owners of the building we are illegally occupying give us "humanitarian aid"
I get your point and occasionally I might agree. But what you seem to be doing here - which is what the MAGAs do all the time - is pick a few things you don't like from the expansive liberal domain and call them "hardcore left." These are NOT hardcore lefty concerns.

Whew! For a second there, Ol' Doodle thought you were going to say "none".

Now...where should Doodle pick up his "Very, Very Few Club" membership card? ;)

The vetting process is very selective. I’ve seen your submission and will take it under consideration. Unfortunately for you, one of the exceptions for automatic acceptance is to have a current, mechanically functioning gold Pontiac Aztec. So close!

I get your point and occasionally I might agree. But what you seem to be doing here - which is what the MAGAs do all the time - is pick a few things you don't like from the expansive liberal domain and call them "hardcore left." These are NOT hardcore lefty concerns.
Exactly - I've never even considered anything remotely like what he's suggesting. The argument against leftists always devolves into culture war bad faith bullshit. Misappropriating random beliefs from a very select few onto a completely different group. Cultural issues are near the very bottom of my concerns, other than the fact that all people should have equal rights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT