ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Fauci lie about the NIH funding the Wuhan Lab?

Skip to 1:45.

Lab leaks are common. During his 2012 testimony on BIOSECURITY RESEARCH AND BIOTERROR RISKS the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Biosecurity Center CEO & Director Thomas Inglesby reported that researchers in labs in Singapore, Taiwan, and China infected themselves with SARS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flie and Kelsers
Not surprising. I suppose Fauci didn’t want his name drug thru the mud.

Yeah I just don’t understand why Fauci casually lying to a US Senator under oath doesn’t give more people pause in believing his other statements & assertions.

Is there no criminal penalty for lying under oath? Why hasn’t he been charged?

He pulled 6 feet distancing out of his ass. It was never based on science.

@Kelsers do you know more than FBI Director Christopher Wray?

CNN — FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday acknowledged that the bureau believes the Covid-19 pandemic was likely the result of a lab accident in Wuhan, China.

In his first public comments on the FBI’s investigation into the virus’ origins during an interview with Fox News, Wray said that “the FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan.”

Reactions: hawkedoff
@Kelsers do you know more than FBI Director Christopher Wray?

CNN — FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday acknowledged that the bureau believes the Covid-19 pandemic was likely the result of a lab accident in Wuhan, China.

In his first public comments on the FBI’s investigation into the virus’ origins during an interview with Fox News, Wray said that “the FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan.”
What have I said? It could have been a lab accident.

If Fauci lied that means Joe's Place was wrong about something. And unfortunately for the world the cure for cancer is JP admitting he was wrong about something.
Maybe the problem is that you and your "sources" here cannot differentiate between "Covid" viruses and monkey ones....

Reactions: BelemNole
How many times we gonna regurgitate this same BS?

You fall for it, every time.

You have been wrong up till now, and will continue to be wrong. I am 100% certain this came from a lab. All the evidence points to lab leak and there is zero evidence to support a natural orgin. Its not a question of if you are wrong, its just a matter of when you will accept it.

Holy shit the irony in this thread is off the charts.

Edit to also add a Bertrand Russell quote that applies to almost all replies above me

Last edited:
You also said that it's possible that Biden has a double doing speeches for him, so.....
Dems sure are a sensitive group:)

However, I never said it happened with any level of certainty, I only posed the question. Try to lighten up, its a fun conversation to have regardless of whether it is true or not (Noone would admit it even if it were true).

This would not be the first time in history for it to happen and it certainly wouldn't be the last either.

Yes. We know you like your Youtube videos, Twitter rants, etc.

You seem rather allergic to real science sources, though.
Which is why I'm 100% certain you're an uneducated idiot.
You do realize the threads are saved on this site don't you? You gonna double down on this too?

Heres a bet for you. If I link 10 legit sources (from legitimate research sites or government sites) that I have posted to you about covid, then you have to like every post of mine about covid, climate change, trump, or trans for the rest of 2024. If I lose then I will like every post I read of yours for the rest of 2024.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Biden????
All these issues are very partisan. The left has been feeding propaganda and censuring anything they don't like about issues like covid, climate change, border, trans, race, etc. Joe and the lefties on this board are bound by democratic cult law never to agree with anything I say because I side with the right. Biden is just the figurehead at the moment.

All these issues are very partisan. The left has been feeding propaganda and censuring anything they don't like about issues like covid, climate change, border, trans, race, etc. Joe and the lefties on this board are bound by democratic cult law never to agree with anything I say because I side with the right. Biden is just the figurehead at the moment.
Google Bertrand Russell and find a mirror

Reactions: pjhawk
All you MFers who still support biden are losers who fall for the propaganda because you cant think for yourself. I've been saying this since March 2020.

@Joes Place can eat some crow
He should actually eat some Wuhan bat. From the Wuhan lab of course because according to him that isn't where the virus came from. Despite the FBI now coming out and saying it came from there

Reactions: KFsdisciple

You ok?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT