ADVERTISEMENT

Why do Democrats/Liberals care more about Refugees and Immigrants than Americans?

Because they're brainwashed to think that they're being 'good' or 'decent' in saying that. Also, because they don't realize the refugees are in fact refugees because of actions that we have done.

They lack testosterone also as they simply aren't capable of making decisions that are logical and not based on estrogen based emotion.

You can be a good American without hating people who are different than you. Your hyper-patriotism will destroy this country before any refugee does.
Who says you have to hate them? What if you just recognize that they don't want to be here, and that cultures can't just be forced into each other? What about take care of your own, instead of trying to take care of people you've f'd over just to save face?

You're not being a Saint, because you are lacking a logical approach. Liberals, always quick to throw the word hate around. Naive.

Who says you have to hate them? What if you just recognize that they don't want to be here, and that cultures can't just be forced into each other? What about take care of your own, instead of trying to take care of people you've f'd over just to save face?

You're not being a Saint, because you are lacking a logical approach. Liberals, always quick to throw the word hate around. Naive.
Are you working under some assumption that liberals are out kidnapping foreigners and forcing them to come to America against their will? Because that's traditionally a conservative tactic.

Is there a link or stat somewhere to validate your question? Or are you just completely FOS?

Not a single person in this thread sincerely opposes the notion. Some are just angry for being called to the mat.

I guess my main question is why do Liberals hate America so much? It really is an interesting question. I don't get it.

Seems like liberals seek to punish people who had absolutely nothing to do with sins of the past for some transgressions against long ago dead people.

Seems rather mindless and misguided to me.

Not a single person in this thread sincerely opposes the notion. Some are just angry for being called to the mat.

I guess my main question is why do Liberals hate America so much? It really is an interesting question. I don't get it.

Seems like liberals seek to punish people who had absolutely nothing to do with sins of the past for some transgressions against long ago dead people.

You're silly.

Reactions: naturalmwa

You ever get the feeling after you ask a dumb question and no one really answers you but only chime in to make fun of you and your question ......oh forget it. Carry on.

I'm pretty sure everyone, including yourself on your sober days, opposes the notion.

New Votes
Short, to the point, I like it. Definitely factors in.

Here's the thing. America looks better globally when we have loud people screaming to help the rest of the world. Then when we don't do things like bring in hundreds of thousands of refugees, it creates perception that the American people are great, but the government is totally inept. That's a good thing!

South Park did an episode a LONG time ago (Before Obama, maybe even Clinton era) about how America can "say one thing, but do another" and come out looking great to the rest of the world. It was closer to true back then.

Now, we waste millions bringing relatively few refugees across an ocean rather than simply setting up safe settlements closer to their home, where we'd be able to help far more people for the same cost. We instead come off looking like we're not doing nearly enough while attempting to assimilate people who never had any desire to leave their home or culture to begin with. Dumb. Think about that... We've brought 10,000 Syrian refugees here who have supposedly been vetted for 18-24 months each, when we could have had our military take the lead in a UN coalition to build a large settlement(s) in the region. Our Military can set up a military base in a matter of weeks in a war zone, and there's no reason we couldn't set up a civilian "base" to help hundreds of thousands of people in cooperation with allies, and give them hope of returning home one day.

Reactions: Vroom_C14
I didn't until I got a phone call from George Soros telling me to hate Americans and start loving refugees. He made a lot of sense when he told me what to believe.
Find your local Acorn chapter and start going weekly. The current series is fantastic, "destroying deplorables, tips and tricks to keeping America a disaster."

Liberals not only love Americans, we love America. We think it's as great as it's ever been.

Please convince us that that extension of love includes Roman Catholics/Christians, evangelicals, the police, the military, coal miners, gun owners/NRA, conservatives, Republicans, white people, oil/energy companies, conservative women, the unborn, big city black people/all black people...........start there......of course there are more.

Last edited:
Liberals not only love Americans, we love America. We think it's as great as it's ever been.
That's just your white privilege sinking in. Ask Hawkbirch, she's an expert on the topic despite only every living in white dominated suburban areas.

Seems like some xenophobes seek to punish people who had absolutely nothing to do with the sins of terrorists and drug dealers because they share the same religion and skin color.

Seems like some xenophobes seek to punish people who had absolutely nothing to do with the sins of terrorists and drug dealers because they share the same religion and skin color.

You are picking a small segment of a party compared to the OP's post.

Punishing them? Isn't Obama the one who has bombed and killed them in their own countries?

amz0rXv_700b.jpg

Please convince us that that extension of love includes Roman Catholics/Christians, evangelicals, the police, the military, coal miners, gun owners/NRA, conservatives, Republicans, white people, oil/energy companies, conservative women, the unborn, big city black people/all black people...........start there......of course there are more.
You're only exposing your ignorance. That's all.

Really? It's as great as it has ever been? I'll have to disagree with that statement. As to the OP horse shit assessment, liberals do not hate America. Well, I'm sure there are a few, just like there are a few conservatives that hate America.

Reactions: Hawk8595
Really? It's as great as it has ever been? I'll have to disagree with that statement. As to the OP horse shit assessment, liberals do not hate America. Well, I'm sure there are a few, just like there are a few conservatives that hate America.
Absolutely as great as it's ever been. Is that even debatable? Pick one industry or statistic that peaked in the past, sure, but overall we are absolutely as great as we have ever been.

Punishing them? Isn't Obama the one who has bombed and killed them in their own countries?

Yes. So did Bush and Bush Sr. Even Clinton to some extent. I'm not okay with that either. Targeted strike that takes out a terrorist's car, maybe. Drone strike that takes out a neighborhood, not so much.

Yes. So did Bush and Bush Sr. Even Clinton to some extent. I'm not okay with that either. Targeted strike that takes out a terrorist's car, maybe. Drone strike that takes out a neighborhood, not so much.
So why are you so concerned with Americans being concerned that some of these people might have bad intentions? Who really believes the all Muslims are bad motto that gets pushed around? I'm a very strict person when it comes to refugees, particularly from Syria, but I don't think all Muslims are evil.

So who's really black and white about this and who's really grey area? I think most 'Cons', understand it's not all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT