ADVERTISEMENT

Why don’t we have Little People Pride?

herkyhawk00

HR Legend
Jan 28, 2008
With all of this LGBTQ being pushed on everyone and thrown in their faces, when are stores going to start celebrating the Little People of this world? How about professional sporting events? Can we get a little person for Nike or Bud Light or to model lingerie? How about have some little people come in and do dance routines for elementary kids or they can read books? I mean, little people are a marginalized community and we need to celebrate them.

With all of this LGBTQ being pushed on everyone and thrown in their faces, when are stores going to start celebrating the Little People of this world? How about professional sporting events? Can we get a little person for Nike or Bud Light or to model lingerie? How about have some little people come in and do dance routines for elementary kids or they can read books? I mean, little people are a marginalized community and we need to celebrate them.
Awesome idea. You should start a movement. Here is a link to a group who knows how to get the ball rolling if you want some help https://gaycenter.org/about/lgbtq/

You have issues.

What you really should be asking: is LGBTQ being thrown in your face or are you diving face-first into it?

Word on the street is NAMBLA is pushing to get a P added to the LGTBQIA2S+ coalition so little people will get covered. Equity…Inclusion.

Besides nobody will really notice another letter getting added anyway…

Reactions: abby97 and EasyHawk
ladies midgets GIF

I always thought that chick on Total Recall was pretty hot for a little person.

Growing up, we didn’t have a lot of money. Our dad took us to a roadside carnival. They had the freak show, we each paid a quarter to get in. First act, announcer exclaimed “Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the first time in the US, it’s the world’s tallest midgets!!” These guys came out and my dad said “would ya look at that, that one has to be 6 feet tall.” I said “Dad, they are just guys. They aren’t midgets, just a bunch of guys.” Next act was “The Bearded Man!”

Go ahead and start it then.

Only the sad allow things to be thrown in their faces. Get a ****ing life.

That would be about the same time that a certain group of people would reject the acceptance of little people and start boycotting any business that shows support.

I think you should start attacking them for being different. God hates these little freaks. Maybe then

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT