ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump off the campaign trail?

Let us know when you choose to start and we’ll stop laughing at you.
Those I'm talking about can laugh all they (you) want. Those of us who's opinions and principles aren't dictated by corrupt political parties don't much care what you think, though we do hope you wake up at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
GUt4E9sW4AAWwAh

Reactions: nelly02 and MitchLL
Imagine watching the Dems do healthcare and infrastructure, while the Rs lied year after year that their plans were right around the corner, then accusing the Dems of being empty policy wise.
Yep...we're all still waiting for the Trump alternative to the ACA!

Talk is cheap and only numpties are fooled.
Oh, and I wonder why very little Wall was built between 2017-2021?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Here we go…everybody is a cheater. Everybody is out to get him. Already laying the foundation of a fraudulent election. He is sick. Warped and sick. He is a miserable human being and a raging narcissist. He was humiliated when his dad knew he was a royal screwup and passed him over to take over daddy’s businesses. Now he’s being humiliated by a Black woman, he can’t handle it.

Imagine watching the Dems do healthcare and infrastructure, while the Rs lied year after year that their plans were right around the corner, then accusing the Dems of being empty policy wise.
Exactly. In 2016, Trump said he would kill Affordable Care Act and replace it with something much better. It is so easy he said he could do it in a day. Instead, all he wanted to do was kill Obamacare, and replace it with nothing. Almost succeeded.

It really is so so unhinged to lie like this…over crowd size. The maintenance worker turning her in was my favorite part. The dude is sick.
As if there weren’t many networks, many tweets, insta posts, Facebook posts etc from the thousands there confirming the crowd.

Does he really think there is a coordinated campaign across thousands of people to fake one single photo op?

He is untethered from reality and anyone who finds his BS compelling should seek a psychiatric diagnosis immediately,

Reactions: VodkaSam
Yes, facts. See, my family understands that Washington is FULL of corruption and horrible people ON BOTH SIDES, and with all things being equal in the personality department, we will go with policy. But, as I have told your other friends on here....you do you. We have two 4 year stretches on which to compare both these to idiots on their policies and Tumps comes out WAY ahead.

Say, can you tell me where Harris has explains ANY of her policies on her website? It looks like she, unlike Trump, is hiding ALL of that info. But, you can find five ways to Sunday on how she is sure asking for money on her website. :rolleyes:

Look, she and the Dems got their bloodless coup completed. And, she might win.....but God help us if she does. LOL!
You really don’t know what her policies are going to be? Yet you accuse others of being in a basement? Does it really matter because you’re going to just twist them to fit your narrative?

Again, your both sides argument is ridiculous. Once again, look up indictments/arrests by presidential administrations in the last 55 years and then come back that this is a both sides issue. It’s over 90% Republicans being crooks. Learn, please. Teach your kids better.

He’s a special kind of special.

Trump isn’t out campaigning because:

A. He is mentally and physically unfit for the responsibilities of the job

B. Those that run Project 2025 have assured him they have enough fake electors and state officials to overturn the election results

C. Both
Probably with a healthy dose of option C. Campaigning this time around is actual work. He had a ball in 2016. 2020 was way less fun. And 2024 has been flat out painful for him.

He was supposed to be making fun of Biden this whole time. Now he's the one who is being made fun of. Trump doesn't have the fight this time around. Easier to just stay home.

Reactions: noleclone2
Nope, nice try at justification though. I do realize some people like being lead in all facets of life, while others prefer to think for themselves. The annoying part is those that can't think for themselves never seem to recognize it, and spout off constantly.
This is a case in point.

Probably with a healthy dose of option C. Campaigning this time around is actual work. He had a ball in 2016. 2020 was way less fun. And 2024 has been flat out painful for him.

He was supposed to be making fun of Biden this whole time. Now he's the one who is being made fun of. Trump doesn't have the fight this time around. Easier to just stay home.
Good points. I feel like B is the biggest part though. He feels it does not matter, he can cry it was stolen and his minions this time will reverse the election. Which is why the crowd and swing are so horrible for him. The stolen election thing would have worked on Biden. Not near as effective on much more active campaign with 15-20k people everyday showing up to rally’s. And polls in places like NC and GA already tied.

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT