ADVERTISEMENT

Why the Hate on Covid Kim?

There you go again with this religious nut stuff again. Bro, you need counseling. I’m dead serious.

Are you against forgiveness? Can people make amends? Do humans err? I’d venture to guess that more than 1 lib poster on here has a DUI.
*error

The point is that 2nd DUI, which was pleaded down to a misdemeanor, would have prevented her from ever running for public office by Iowa law.

Her corruption started with her personal friend who was the Judge that allowed the plea deal.

To answer your question...her 2 DUIs came only 18 months apart in 2000/2001. She ran a car off the road on 1-35 with BAC of .228.
Well that was over 20 years ago. Wouldn’t you agree that this is old news?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
it's hard to really know far away people. news travels so slow. unless you have access to local newspapers.

I hate her because she's a liar that stands for nothing. She wants to portray herself as a grandma that cares for all Iowans and she's really just a petty, vindictive bitch. I'd respect her more if she was just honest about what she really is. Maybe she doesn't know who she really is so she's whatever she thinks people want her to be. If that's accurate, it would also explain why I hate her. Voting against her, even if it isn't successful, will be something I enjoy.
There isn't one tangible example in this post.

Trump lover
Two time drunk driver
Is driving education into the ground
Is driving our water into the ground
Draconian abortion bans (6 weeks?)
Need I go on?
So?
You haven't made mistakes?
By wanting kids to be in school?
This needs to be fixed for sure.
Why do you hate life?

Reactions: Gus is dead
So?
You haven't made mistakes?
By wanting kids to be in school?
This needs to be fixed for sure.
Why do you hate life?
1. Seriously? She still supports the Trump after everything we know about him?
2. Nope. By taking one of the best education systems in America and turning it into mediocrity. We have only slid in proficiency and national rankings every year she's been governor. Not to mention mass exodus of teachers abd her chronically underfunding schools
3. $2 billion surplus and she still refuses to make a major water push.
4. Taking away the rights of women is a major concern. Reynolds signed a 6 wek ban into law. There is no scientific basis for this.
5. I'll also add she still refuses to legalize marijuana.
6. We have 6 month waiting times for public mental health under her. Unacceptable.
7. Hotel inspections have evaporated under her.
8. Restaurant inspections are now virtually non existent.
9. And our small town continue to die under her.

Doesn’t have to do with an R by her name but she is a Trump lover.

I could look past a lot of stuff because the economy here is doing relatively well and I thought she was ok in the early days of the pandemic.

But she’s absolutely lost me on wanting to give tax dollars to religious schools so public schools continue to decline. It would ruin rural Iowa even more than it already is. That’s unforgivable IMO.

There’s several other disagreements but that one is tops and why I’d never vote for her.
This.

I hate her because she's a liar that stands for nothing. She wants to portray herself as a grandma that cares for all Iowans and she's really just a petty, vindictive bitch. I'd respect her more if she was just honest about what she really is. Maybe she doesn't know who she really is so she's whatever she thinks people want her to be. If that's accurate, it would also explain why I hate her. Voting against her, even if it isn't successful, will be something I enjoy.
You sound mentally stable.:oops:

1. Seriously? She still supports the Trump after everything we know about him?
2. Nope. By taking one of the best education systems in America and turning it into mediocrity. We have only slid in proficiency and national rankings every year she's been governor. Not to mention mass exodus of teachers abd her chronically underfunding schools
3. $2 billion surplus and she still refuses to make a major water push.
4. Taking away the rights of women is a major concern. Reynolds signed a 6 wek ban into law. There is no scientific basis for this.
5. I'll also add she still refuses to legalize marijuana.
6. We have 6 month waiting times for public mental health under her. Unacceptable.
7. Hotel inspections have evaporated under her.
8. Restaurant inspections are now virtually non existent.
9. And our small town continue to die under her.

Our resident righty-numpties will discount this post because it's Huey - but this nails it. Add in what @Pinehawk said about her dismantling of other services and bending over for the ag industry, and you've got legitimate policy points to disagree with her leadership vs. an emotional response. Her history of bad personal decisions, questions related to her inter-personal integrity, questions on if she was ever really prepared to take on the job in the first place (from an educational, experience, etc. perspective), her chumminess with MAGA, etc. are eye roll worthy and sometimes gross (see the Trump kiss above) - but she is failing a large percentage of Iowans based on the outcomes of her reign. She's a politician's politician.

There you go again with this religious nut stuff again. Bro, you need counseling. I’m dead serious.

Are you against forgiveness? Can people make amends? Do humans err? I’d venture to guess that more than 1 lib poster on here has a DUI.
Maybe, but I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money anyone of those libs didn't have a good buddy presiding over their case to get one one of those DUIs thrown out to avoid being a felon.

Doesn’t have to do with an R by her name but she is a Trump lover.

I could look past a lot of stuff because the economy here is doing relatively well and I thought she was ok in the early days of the pandemic.

But she’s absolutely lost me on wanting to give tax dollars to religious schools so public schools continue to decline. It would ruin rural Iowa even more than it already is. That’s unforgivable IMO.

There’s several other disagreements but that one is tops and why I’d never vote for her.

Funny how none of the resident turds are addressing this comment. She's made some bone headed decisions over the last couple of years. Not to mention the Ashley Hinson types are bred from Reynolds. She's Branstad light

Voting for someone because "team Blue!" Seems about right.

She is a cookie cutter MAGA that only got the job because Terry went off to be senile in China. Now she has the job until she is senile because Iowa votes incumbents back in at an alarming rate.
And she will become a US Senator the same way she became governor. She will appoint herself into the position.
The way she to this very day, refused to provide Iowans “the numbers” for the state’s “privatized” MedicAid program...How much have the “administrative costs” of the program increased and where is this money going are a couple of questions she has refused to answer in her 5 years of governance.
She has taken a very partisan road in governance. She has needless,y meddled in the way the state chooses the state judiciary, replacing a program designed around professional competence and replacing it with a more political pRtisan process.
Now' she is very good at public appearances. She has the MAGAt talking points down pat. I just feel that she is disingenuous and runs the state just as the Farm Bureau desires.

Sounds vindictive...

Because she has an R by her name. They are pretty hateful about anyone that does. They prefer the D governors that forced the elderly into nursing homes and caused more sick and dead elderly in states like Michigan, Penn, New Jersey, Conn, and New York. They called them heros, bought their books about how awesome they are and said how amazing they were on their nightly fireside chats. Then they nicknamed Reynolds Covid Kim. It's like printing a bunch of money our country doesn't have and calling it the Inflation Reduction Act.
Chefs kiss

giphy.gif

Reactions: Crimea River
Because she has an R by her name. They are pretty hateful about anyone that does. They prefer the D governors that forced the elderly into nursing homes and caused more sick and dead elderly in states like Michigan, Penn, New Jersey, Conn, and New York. They called them heros, bought their books about how awesome they are and said how amazing they were on their nightly fireside chats. Then they nicknamed Reynolds Covid Kim. It's like printing a bunch of money our country doesn't have and calling it the Inflation Reduction Act.
True stuff. Good post.

Reactions: Hawkman34
They hate her because the R next to the name and this board is a lefty circle jerk. Pretty simple really as it doesn't have much to do with policy.
Despite us listing exact policy she sucks at. Just admit it. You Reynolds lovers came into this thread thinking all we Reynolds haters had were emotions. But as it turns outs all you guys have are emotions. The irony is almost thick as Kimmies breath after a night drinking.

They hate her because the R next to the name and this board is a lefty circle jerk. Pretty simple really as it doesn't have much to do with policy.

There are entire threads discussing disagreements about her policies - and posts in this thread you numpty. You dolts just can't discuss them. Here, let me help you.

Despite us listing exact policy she sucks at. Just admit it. You Reynolds lovers came into this thread thinking all we Reynolds haters had were emotions. But as it turns outs all you guys have are emotions. The irony is almost thick as Kimmies breath after a night drinking.
So far I've read she doesn't know who she is and is a vindictive bitch, by a female who will vote against her just because.... that's funding outstanding logic.... and a wealthy person got out of a DUI..... top notch shit cainer.

There are entire threads discussing disagreements about her policies - and posts in this thread you numpty. You dolts just can't discuss them. Here, let me help you.

Well, then maybe your policy ideas suck then.

So far I've read she doesn't know who she is and is a vindictive bitch, by a female who will vote against her just because.... that's funding outstanding logic.... and a wealthy person got out of a DUI..... top notch shit cainer.

Well, then you're a half wit. Here you go, I'll direct you to the attempted policy and outcomes discussion in this exact thread. And I use the word "discussion" completely in jest due to the responses from the resident intellectual powerhouse like @hexumhawk representing you righties.

Last edited:
No, it was the part about enjoying voting against someone and having a strong desire for revenge.
Well she IS vindictive! Look at how she “primaried” a couple of reps from her own party because they publicly disagreed with her desire to gift public tax money and gift it to private/parochial schools. If you have been following Kim in her years of governNce, hers is an interesting history of shallowness, and vindictiveness.
In her defense, she did learn from a master of political vindictiveness, Terry Branstad.

Well that was over 20 years ago. Wouldn’t you agree that this is old news?
No, I can forgive a one time offense but not a second one.

Drunk drivers are the worst imo. She literally put other people's lives in danger for her own selfish behavior ... twice as a grown adult. And she was in her 40's when she did this.

I listed at least 9 myself. Well 8 if you don't think drunk driving is a policy issue. But even Kimmie would disagree since her drinking problem is why she keeps weed illegal.

Reactions: nelly02 and MitchLL
Well, than you're a half wit. Here you go, I'll direct you to the attempted policy and outcomes discussion in this exact thread. And I use the word "discussion" completely in jest due to the responses from the resident intellectual powerhouse like @hexumhawk representing you righties.

It's a strong half..... eat a snickers bro.

😂😂😂. You didn’t answer the question. You have your own side answer to a question that you made up in your head. It’s called sensationalism. She paid for her mistakes and used it as motivation to allow convicted felons the right to vote once they serve their punishment. Seems like a shit person to me.
Read post #38.

I absolutely answered the question.

Stop defending the indefensible. You seem like another run of the mill GOP apologist.

Reactions: nelly02 and Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT