ADVERTISEMENT

WI has some very good HS football teams. I watched a

Hawk68

HR MVP
Oct 1, 2001
a very good Arrowhead team beat an outmanned Homestead team last night. Arrowhead is a large school (about 23 hundred) made up of a number of small towns. They dressed 90 players for the game. They had one player committed to ISU, two to the Badgers and one to PSU. They had others being courted by smaller schools. Homestead known for good teams although a division down, had a kicker who averaged 45 yds punting and made a 49 yd FG. He has a GPA that is out of sight and has his choice of IVY schools.

The number one pre-season rated school in SE WI was Catholic Memorial which is a DIV 3 or 4 school that just happens to have outstanding athletes enroll. (<: They have two players already committed to PSU. As I have posted before, WI is fertile recruiting state with only one P-5 school. I find it a little strange that a school from so far East can pick-up three players from this area. Perhaps Iowa should give it a little more attention.

• Haha
Reactions: badger-007
a very good Arrowhead team beat an outmanned Homestead team last night. Arrowhead is a large school (about 23 hundred) made up of a number of small towns. They dressed 90 players for the game. They had one player committed to ISU, two to the Badgers and one to PSU. They had others being courted by smaller schools. Homestead known for good teams although a division down, had a kicker who averaged 45 yds punting and made a 49 yd FG. He has a GPA that is out of sight and has his choice of IVY schools.

The number one pre-season rated school in SE WI was Catholic Memorial which is a DIV 3 or 4 school that just happens to have outstanding athletes enroll. (<: They have two players already committed to PSU. As I have posted before, WI is fertile recruiting state with only one P-5 school. I find it a little strange that a school from so far East can pick-up three players from this area. Perhaps Iowa should give it a little more attention.
Recently....Iowa recruited/signed players from Wisky when Polasek was here.. Ended up with Geil,Ince,Plumb,Karchinski,Lois...etc...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT