ADVERTISEMENT

Wieskamp's decision hurting Iowa in the Portal?

Of course it's hurting Iowa in the portal. Clearly. However, Joe is doing things the right way. Not hiring an agent and still getting evaluated by the league. I think he helped himself some this year, definitely took some strides. I don't know how long the process is and how long it will take. At this point, and it's just my opinion, I don't see him wanting to go early so he can go to Europe. I actually think he comes back which we won't find anyone better in the portal than him. If we land the guy from ND, which I think we will, we are going to be an NCAA tournament team again.

I seriously doubt that a player in the portal is saying to himself that he's not coming to Iowa unless Weezy is there/not there. Players ate on the portal because they want to play. I think Iowa weather might be more of a factor with half of them.

I seriously doubt that a player in the portal is saying to himself that he's not coming to Iowa unless Weezy is there/not there. Players ate on the portal because they want to play. I think Iowa weather might be more of a factor with half of them.
If he’s a wing and wants playing time of course he is. Not sure what you’re talking about.

If he’s a wing and wants playing time of course he is. Not sure what you’re talking about.
I seriously doubt that a SG is going to worry about Weezy. Nor is a big. Those are what the staff is going after. They have several ~6'8" players now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT