ADVERTISEMENT

Wife Of Iowa Republican 2020 US House Candidate Charged With Over 50 Felony Counts Of Voter Fraud

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
LOL... You can't write better projection satire than the GOP complaining about voter fraud when, in fact, they are the largest purveyors. Prolly a Pepsi but I searched for his name.

The Des Moines Register reports:

Federal prosecutors say a Woodbury County woman committed widespread voter fraud to support her husband in two 2020 electoral races. The U.S. Department of Justice announced charges Thursday against Kim Phuong Taylor, 49, of Sioux City.
According to a DOJ press release, Phuong Taylor faces more than 50 felony charges, including 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration, and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.
Phuong Taylor is married to Jeremy Taylor, a former Iowa House member and current Woodbury County supervisor. Taylor ran unsuccessfully for the Republican nomination to replace Rep. Steve King in Iowa’s 4th Congressional District.

Have to give her an 'A' for effort in trying to unseat King... if this guy wouldn't be worse, that is.

Reactions: joelbc1
Her husband was also caught living in a house not in his district a few years ago. Amazing that they blame all this election fraud on liberals.

Have to give her an 'A' for effort in trying to unseat King... if this guy wouldn't be worse, that is.
This is for county supervisor, this isn’t even a big position. I have a feeling that the wife (who has a large extended Asian family) was stacking the ballot box with friends and family.

Reactions: NoleATL
"by signing the forms for voters without their permission, telling others that they could sign on behalf of relatives who were not present."

Yupp, can't do that. She goin' to Federal!

Amazing how only righties get charged with this sort of thing.

Does anyone really believe the left doesn't do it, too?
In red states, even! Please tell me you don't believe red states intentionally ignore voter fraud from the left?

If the GQPs are accusing the libs of doing something, I hope you've figured out by now it is total projection.

FmUJTHOXkAAqnay

Reactions: ping72
Wow, you guys are totally missing the point. I'm sure the left isn't doing it in deep red states because there are no lefties and no viable democrat party machine in such places.

But if you don't think the left is doing this in blue states then I don't know what to tell you.

Wow, you guys are totally missing the point. I'm sure the left isn't doing it in deep red states because there are no lefties and no viable democrat party machine in such places.

But if you don't think the left is doing this in blue states then I don't know what to tell you.
If they are they need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Any proof?

In red states, even! Please tell me you don't believe red states intentionally ignore voter fraud from the left?

If the GQPs are accusing the libs of doing something, I hope you've figured out by now it is total projection.
I'm surprised to hear you give the red state credit for catching this fraud. Good on ya.

This chick will have plenty of time in prison which is exactly where she belongs.

Her husband was also caught living in a house not in his district a few years ago. Amazing that they blame all this election fraud on liberals.

Must be a genetic thing with Iowa GOPers.....Whitver (Senate Majority leader) and Congresswoman MMM both had questions raised about their "legal residences" this past election cycle.

Reactions: lucas80
Must be a genetic thing with Iowa GOPers.....Whitver (Senate Majority leader) and Congresswoman MMM both had questions raised about their "legal residences" this past election cycle.
Technicalities are for losers.

Reactions: TheCainer
LOL... You can't write better projection satire than the GOP complaining about voter fraud when, in fact, they are the largest purveyors. Prolly a Pepsi but I searched for his name.

The Des Moines Register reports:

All of which could be avoided with simple voter ID, but the good news is we don’t have a voter fraud issue in the US, we just have the most safe and secure elections in the history of the world.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT