ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kamala Debate?

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

Trump's put the offer out there. CNN hosted last debate, seems right #2 be on Fox. It will be a pretty awful look if Kamala refuses this after trying to talk shit about debates. Think she does it?

Reactions: Hawkman34
yes but it won’t be a full arena. that’s a terrible idea for a debate. bret baier won’t be able to save trump from himself. he has lost it completely

Debate was to be on ABC. Trump needed his binky and preferred hate-for- profit network, and suddenly it’s framed as will Harris debate? LOL
For the sake of argument though how many left leaning debates can be scheduled before it's ok for Trump to ask for one on FoxNews?

Does ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Disney Channel, and a debate moderated by RuPaul and Don Lemon have to happen before he gets one?

For the sake of argument though how many left leaning debates can be scheduled before it's ok for Trump to ask for one on FoxNews?

Does ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Disney Channel, and a debate moderated by RuPaul and Don Lemon have to happen before he gets one?

Trump made a deal for ABC. Now he’s backing out.

And since we had Biden in the last, I’d be fine with 2 - one on ABC and one on Fox.

I’d like to see c-span Washington journal host the next debate.

Kamala and Don can take turns answering questions. It’d be pretty awesome.

• Wow
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Ducking the fact that Trump never agreed to debate Kamala, I see? Why would you lie and claim that ABC was agreed to?

Why would you ignore the fact that Trump is refusing to debate Harris on ABC?

Why would you ignore the fact that he previously agreed to debate the presumed dem nominee on ABC and is now refusing to do that after the presumed nominee changed?

But good to know the Courts have granted Trump special standing to sue a company. That’s top notch.

Weird statement given the purpose is to let the candidates do nearly 100% of the talking. Sounds like preemptive excuse making tbh
This is why we don’t take GQP members seriously. Coke head Don Jr. called CNN fake news. Literally everything you dip$hits say and propagate is fake news or projection. It’s truly pathetic. The worst part is the fact they continue to grift off of their nonsense.

Last edited:

Why would you ignore the fact that he previously agreed to debate the presumed dem nominee on ABC and is now refusing to do that after the presumed nominee changed?

But good to know the Courts have granted Trump special standing to sue a company. That’s top notch.
Trump agreed to three debates with Biden. Harris was only VP and agreed to debate Vance. Have you followed the facts? End of story until Trump and Harris both agree on debates.

This is why we don’t take GQP members seriously. Coke head Don Jr. called CNN fake news. Literally everything you dip$hots say and propagate is fake news or projection. It’s truly pathetic. The worst part is the fact they continue to grift off of their nonsense.
So, I am neither a republican nor democrat. If they had moderate on the ballet, I would register as such. Can you give me a link to Jr. being a coke head? What network do you believe is moderate that I can listen to? Is Morning Joe your news, CNN? I have established it is not Fox.

Trump agreed to three debates with Biden. Harris was only VP and agreed to debate Vance. Have you followed the facts? End of story until Trump and Harris both agree on debates.

ABC says the debate is going forward whether Trump shows up or not. Will he?

I’m guessing no because he’s scared. Quite the alpha male.

Isn't that more cowardly of ABC? Why not renegotiate, let Trump refuse and then move forward with the debate? The Biden campaign put out the first three debate dates, times, and rules. Let Kamala officially propose it the same way with three debates.

Actually, it may would work better if they debate on 2 different channels. Trump can go on Fox on the 4th and talk about all his policies ;). The Harris can go on ABC on the 10th and answer the same questions about her policies. We might actually get more substance less show if they are on different networks.

Last edited:

T D S

Actually, may it would work better if they debate on 2 different channels. Trump can go on Fox on the 4th and talk about all his policies ;). The Harris can go on ABC on the 10th and answer the same questions about her policies. We might actually get more substance less show if they are on different networks.
Switch networks same time and same day and I'm in.
Kamala gets grilled on Fox, Donnie gets grilled on ABC

how is it cowardly? ABC says the debate is going forward. If Trump doesn’t show up, that’s a refusal.

Missing your point here.
ABC had a deal cut with Biden. That deal and rules went out the window with Biden. Simple. Do the rules change and allow Kamala her rules ... The answer would be yes. Very easy for her to re-establish three debates with rules like Biden did.

Weird statement given the purpose is to let the candidates do nearly 100% of the talking. Sounds like preemptive excuse making tbh
Wierd scrubby doesn’t remember the credit given to cnn for running a good debate.
100% chance that if this debate doesn’t happen it will be because trump pulls out.
Not hard to debate a liar.

Reactions: Gimmered
Shouldn't Trump's campagn negotiate with the Harris campaign on the debate??

This is ridiculous that he worked this out with his own personal campaign arm and then demands Harris participates.

Why not let the commission on presidential debates set it up??

Stop playing games

He did NOT agree to debate the presumptive nominee, you're continuing to lie. He agreed to debate joe biden who dropped out. Trump is now suing ABC. You're entire argument is in bad faith

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT