ADVERTISEMENT

Will Nebby ever win a Big 10 fball championship in your lifetime.

89and91. Your passion is appreciated, but my god Dude, enough is enough. I live in Ne fan territory. I get a belly full of Ne hype stuff on a routine basis. However, most Big Red fans I know, many of whom are friends and are reasonable about the subject matter. They aren't the people living on message boards. An Iowa poster started this thread. We have enough on our hands with the current state of Iowa football. Nobody, including Ne fans, can say when and if Ne wins a conference title. So what's the point? I truly do enjoy some friendly ribbing, but pick your spots and LET IT GO. Don't get yourself all tangled up in the mud over nothing. Go Hawks.

89and91. Your passion is appreciated, but my god Dude, enough is enough. I live in Ne fan territory. I get a belly full of Ne hype stuff on a routine basis. However, most Big Red fans I know, many of whom are friends and are reasonable about the subject matter. They aren't the people living on message boards. An Iowa poster started this thread. We have enough on our hands with the current state of Iowa football. Nobody, including Ne fans, can say when and if Ne wins a conference title. So what's the point? I truly do enjoy some friendly ribbing, but pick your spots and LET IT GO. Don't get yourself all tangled up in the mud over nothing. Go Hawks.

Hey I love it that skirt fans have no answer for all the football conference championships they said they were going to win coming into the BIg Ten.

Maybe someday Nebraska will be as awesome as skirt fans think they are.

some rustled jimmies over here in Hawkeye land.

Why are you guys so mad?
Repetition is the best way to help some Hawkeyes learn math. For that reason, it must be repeated until they learn 3 is more than 1. My guess is, some will not grasp it. BUT, we must try to help them nonetheless.

Repetition is the best way to help some Hawkeyes learn math. For that reason, it must be repeated until they learn 3 is more than 1. My guess is, some will not grasp it. BUT, we must try to help them nonetheless.

Yep I keep repeating that the skirts aren't tough enough to win a Big Ten Football title and skirt fans can't grasp it. Do you need help or someone to explain it to you?

More I say we want more. We want more. We want more.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....this is waaaay too advanced mathematics for 89and91. We have to help her understand single digits before we advance to double digits.

Zero, as in the number of Big Ten Football championships the skirts have been tough enough to win. Yet skirt fans seem unable to grasp such a massive number.

Nice to see I4 join in as zero applies to the number of football conference championships isu has had since they tied with the skirts for the 1912 MVC championship.

More please. Does anyone bet me that they will give us more? Skirt and clone fans just can't help it. Just watch I will win again.

Zero, as in the number of Big Ten Football championships the skirts have been tough enough to win. Yet skirt fans seem unable to grasp such a massive number.

Nice to see I4 join in as zero applies to the number of football conference championships isu has had since they tied with the skirts for the 1912 MVC championship.

More please. Does anyone bet me that they will give us more? Skirt and clone fans just can't help it. Just watch I will win again.
3-1

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/college-football-2015-2015-09-05-countdown-clock

You two just need to make your own countdown clock that works for the day after Thanksgiving. Assuming of course this thread is still going much like the Energizer Bunny then.
No matter what happens the day after Thanksgiving, she will say "I win". Like a sponge who abuses the welfare system and lives in a cockroach infested rat trap you wouldn't let a dog live in - but they claim they are winning because they do not have to get up and go to a job every day. Most Americans would look at them as a loser, but in their mind they are winning.

Hillary is in your state right now. Please remove her and then get back to business in this thread.

Thanks!

Please explain to me your logic that we are not tough enough to win a Big 10 title. I'm all ears.
I can. Bo Pelini could not coach in big games. He could get us to the big stage - but he whiffed every time. What's cool is the AD realized it and canned his ass. Time will tell if Riley can recruit and coach.

89and91 likes to refer to prediction made by fans and media publications that Nebraska would be bullies in the B1G. Pelini couldn't live up to it - he's down the road. She is right - we have not lived up. What's pathetic is that she cannot use her own team to make the point - she has to go to the big brothers in the conference to reference our shortcomings because her team cannot.

I argued back that Iowa fans had their own predictions when Nebraska joined the B1G. Many said that they would beat us a majority of the time and at worst be 50/50. They have failed as well, hence the 3-1 reminder. Only difference is they are sticking with the same coach and plan and Nebraska has changed. Time will tell if those decisions make any difference in the fortunes of either program.

All we know is in the four years that Nebraska has been in the B1G, they have been a disappointment, but as disappointing as they are, the results are still better than Hawkeyes. We have made changes, they have stuck with the same plan. To try and speculate how things will look beyond this year would be ridiculous for both sides, just as it was ridiculous for both to do so when we entered the B1G.

Please explain to me your logic that we are not tough enough to win a Big 10 title. I'm all ears.

Skirt plays drop like flies in games against Iowa and many other Big Ten foes. The fact Nebraska has yet to win a Football title despite the claims of their fans coming into the league is all the proof I need.

I can. Bo Pelini could not coach in big games. He could get us to the big stage - but he whiffed every time. What's cool is the AD realized it and canned his ass. Time will tell if Riley can recruit and coach.

89and91 likes to refer to prediction made by fans and media publications that Nebraska would be bullies in the B1G. Pelini couldn't live up to it - he's down the road. She is right - we have not lived up. What's pathetic is that she cannot use her own team to make the point - she has to go to the big brothers in the conference to reference our shortcomings because her team cannot.

I argued back that Iowa fans had their own predictions when Nebraska joined the B1G. Many said that they would beat us a majority of the time and at worst be 50/50. They have failed as well, hence the 3-1 reminder. Only difference is they are sticking with the same coach and plan and Nebraska has changed. Time will tell if those decisions make any difference in the fortunes of either program.

All we know is in the four years that Nebraska has been in the B1G, they have been a disappointment, but as disappointing as they are, the results are still better than Hawkeyes. We have made changes, they have stuck with the same plan. To try and speculate how things will look beyond this year would be ridiculous for both sides, just as it was ridiculous for both to do so when we entered the B1G.

Yet as ridiculous as it was it sure didn't stop skirt fans from proudly saying they would dominate the Big Ten when they were entering the league. Once again what skirt fans think and reality are very very different. Nothing new there.

Skirt plays drop like flies in games against Iowa and many other Big Ten foes. The fact Nebraska has yet to win a Football title despite the claims of their fans coming into the league is all the proof I need.

I don't know any other than a few message board posters claiming that. If our players are such pussies how do you defend Iowas 1-3 record against our injury depleted teams?

Yet as ridiculous as it was it sure didn't stop skirt fans from proudly saying they would dominate the Big Ten when they were entering the league. Once again what skirt fans think and reality are very very different. Nothing new there.
And same to you - the reality has set in that Iowa would not dominate the Huskers.

I don't know any other than a few message board posters claiming that. If our players are such pussies how do you defend Iowas 1-3 record against our injury depleted teams?

Sure they did one even had shirts made up. Nebraska's record and the number of "injured" players speaks for itself. Maybe the skirts should go back to the Texas Ten where they can win a football title.

Sure they did one even had shirts made up. Nebraska's record and the number of "injured" players speaks for itself. Maybe the skirts should go back to the Texas Ten where they can win a football title.
We definitely don't own the conference, but we own Iowa 3-1.

Yawn.........another recruit husker fans wetting there panties over. Don't be surprised it he turns out to be a dud like so many other Huskirt recruits.

Is this the kid that couldn't get into Wisky? Once again nebbie "academics" come to the rescue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT