ADVERTISEMENT

Will Nebby ever win a Big 10 fball championship in your lifetime.

Nothing else to do in California, I'd think you'd be out having fun bro.

Don't really care if you doubt me (UNL undergrad, Stanford Law). The fact that you can't comprehend this, just shows what a small world in which you live.

Impressive resume.

You don't articulate yourself in a fashion that would indicate your Stanford education.

UNL? Sure.

That curriculum is largely based on sock-puppets and bouncey balls.

Quite honestly, this entire argument is pointless. Possibly we should simply see what happens in November, and we can talk shit after that. Just a suggestion.

I attempt to talk down to the level of my audience.

I don't believe you got into Stanford with a UNL undergrad.

Unless you were a foreign exchange student, or Caitlyn Jenner.

There had to be some kind of exception program that qualified you with that kind of an anchor.

I don't believe you got into Stanford with a UNL undergrad.

Unless you were a foreign exchange student, or Caitlyn Jenner.

There had to be some kind of exception program that qualified you with that kind of an anchor.

As stated before, don't care what you think, or believe. Could prove it, but not going to go to the effort. Believe what you wish. Will keep you secure in your own little, pathetic world.

As stated before, don't care what you think, or believe. Could prove it, but not going to go to the effort. Believe what you wish. Will keep you securing your own little, pathetic world.

Seriously.

Are you missing a limb? Or, have one growing out of your forehead?

I mean anyone who graduates from the academic cellar dweller of a 14 school conference, then gets accepted to a top ten academic law school, has to be working an angle.

Do you have naked pictures of BHO and Barbara Bush?

Seriously.

Are you missing a limb? Or, have one growing out of your forehead?

I mean anyone who graduates from the academic cellar dweller of a 14 school conference, then gets accepted to a top ten academic law school, has to be working an angle.

Do you have naked pictures of BHO and Barbara Bush?

Ha ha, seriously, I attended Stanford with two other NE grads, both specializing in other disciplines (had an Iowa grad in my class also). I realize your hate for Nebraska runs deep, but if you can get past that, you would realize Nebraska is really not so different from Iowa academically. You get out of it exactly what you put in.
I was accepted to Stanford out of high school, however, I could not swing the cost. My junior year at NU, after two attempts, I managed to pull a huge score on the LSAT. That, about $180,000 in student loans, and what I can only assume was an adequate admissions essay, resulted in a Stanford law degree. Once again, believe me or don't. Not quite sure what this has to do with the discussion at hand, but you did asked.

Don't really care if you doubt me (UNL undergrad, Stanford Law). The fact that you can't comprehend this, just shows what a small world in which you live.

From that resume I'd think you could do basic math. Yet you brag about Nebraska having best win % in Big 10 since they joined yet not even in top3.

Finally no cares what your background is. Seriously you posting about your background let alone about Nebraska in threads. You're like the guy in college bragging about his HS athletic feats. He thinks he is so cool but in reality no one gives 2 shits about him or what he did back then.

From that resume I'd think you could do basic math. Yet you brag about Nebraska having best win % in Big 10 since they joined yet not even in top3.

Finally no cares what your background is. Seriously you posting about your background let alone about Nebraska in threads. You're like the guy in college bragging about his HS athletic feats. He thinks he is so cool but in reality no one gives 2 shits about him or what he did back then.

Yes, I miss-spoke. Pulled the data off a website which was outdated and incorrect. However, still a much better winning percentage than Iowa. Any other observations that have nothing to do with the subject at hand?
Also, as with this thread, I'm not the one that brought up my education. It was in Iowa fan. Iowa football fans, obsessed with everything Nebraska (including me).

Last edited:
Yes, I miss-spoke. Pulled the data off a website which was outdated and incorrect. However, still a much better winning percentage than Iowa. Any other observations that have nothing to do with the subject at hand?

Yeah no one cares about your background. Don't know who you are trying to impress here?

Plus basic common sense any football fan would know Ohio st is easily top dog of the conf since 2011. No one said Iowa had better winning %. Or made just obvious bold face lie trying to do so.

Been away for a day and thought I would check in on the other Husker board. Conversation alive and well. Carry on...

Ha ha, seriously, I attended Stanford with two other NE grads, both specializing in other disciplines (had an Iowa grad in my class also). I realize your hate for Nebraska runs deep, but if you can get past that, you would realize Nebraska is really not so different from Iowa academically. You get out of it exactly what you put in.
I was accepted to Stanford out of high school, however, I could not swing the cost. My junior year at NU, after two attempts, I managed to pull a huge score on the LSAT. That, about $180,000 in student loans, and what I can only assume was an adequate admissions essay, resulted in a Stanford law degree. Once again, believe me or don't. Not quite sure what this has to do with the discussion at hand, but you did asked.

So there is an elbow growing out of your forehead.

Just cheap entertainment and trying to liven up this pathetic board of yours. If not for Nebraska fans posting, you'd have about 12 post a day in this place. You're welcome.
I get it, hard to get enthused for the season when your Iowa.

Another skirt player goes down. Maybe someday they will be tough enough to play in the Big Ten. I hear the TexasTen is looking for more members you can take your wimps and return right skirt fan?

Reactions: lenoxhawks
Here you go.
http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2008/10/alltime_big_ten_standings_and.html
Obsess much?

As far as my "background" is concerned, i'm not the one that broached the subject. Simply responding.

"Cleveland.com?" Srsly?

Google search "National Universities Ranking" .

Here's the first one that comes up in that search. I think most people are a little more familiar with US News. Cleveland.com? Not so much.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+9

Congratulations on breaking the top 100. Coming in a #99 is about a dozen spots better than the University of Nebraska Lincoln Hair Stylist Academy and Tire Change Center, usually places.

Cleveland.com Lol!

"Cleveland.com?" Srsly?

Google search "National Universities Ranking" .

Here's the first one that comes up in that search. I think most people are a little more familiar with US News. Cleveland.com? Not so much.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+9

Congratulations on breaking the top 100. Coming in a #99 is about a dozen spots better than the University of Nebraska Lincoln Hair Stylist Academy and Tire Change Center, usually places.

Cleveland.com Lol!

Well they are both arm pits. Cleveland and Nebraska so at least Barb is keeping good company.

Been away for a day and thought I would check in on the other Husker board. Conversation alive and well. Carry on...

Maybe you can answer the real tough question all other skirt fans are ignoring. When will the skirts be tough enough to win the Big Ten in football? Skirt fans were so sure that they would come in and dominate so when will this actually take place.

Down goes another skirt player.

Hey Iowa and Nebraska,

You guys keep talking to each other and keep sleeping on the sleeping giant that is awakening. You used to call it Kinnick North, I believe.

You people really have no clue where this conference is headed, and I love it.

Just passing through!

Take Care and Stay Safe!

Haha. Welcome to one of the craziest threads I've ever been a part of. This thing has changed direction more than Barry Sanders in the backfield. DogBoyRy has tried to get this thread back to the OP many times. I'm enjoying this thread. It's taking away from how nervous I am about our first game. Sharp and Benning (Omaha radio) had a pretty good chat about Iowa yesterday. Benning thinks this can be a great year for KF to silence the critics. I like your QB a lot. He's gonna do some great things back there. #GBR

I feel an elbow growing out of MY forehead after being dumb enough to keep reading this sh*t. My God, it's a game. It's played at Ia and Ne by kids, most of whom have no connection otherwise to the state or the university, and in frequent instances by kids who really have no business even being in an institution of higher education in the first place, including at Wisc which has dominated the West while refusing admission to kids that moved onto schools like Ne and K-State and Oregon State. Wisc is pretty dang good at basketball as well. The athletic programs are essentially their own entity, apart from the school. The Hawks have not been good lately, though one could clearly argue they have achieved more in the last dozen years than Ne. The Huskers lobbied to get into the BIG, assumed they would dominate in FB, but haven't. They also held onto a foul-mouthed mouth-breathing coach who was an embarrassment to the program for way too long. Carry on fellas. I can't take it anymore.

So maybe this skirt fan can tell us when Nebraska is going to win all the Big Ten football championships skirt fans said they were going to win.

I am betting he won't.

3-1 over Iowa is there new high point.

iowa-bounces-off-tackle-for-touchdown-best-college-football-gifs-2013.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT