ADVERTISEMENT

Wirfs Seeing a Psychologist ...

I admire you 2 guys for being so open and honest with your mental health struggles. And Homer is right when he says that removing the stigma surrounding mental health is something that totally has to happen in his country (and others).

What's sad is when we have piece of shit posters like @SB_SB who use mental illness as a weapon on these forums.

I just had this exchange with the ass hat in another thread:

Wow. You realize 42,000 people kill themselves each year in the United State, correct?

So, why do you use mental illness as a weapon on these forums? This is not the first time you have done this, either.

You could very well be mentally ill but I don't know you, I don't care to know people like you, and I am never going to use the mental illness crisis that we have in this country as a weapon against you.

You are a real piece of shit. But I think you know that.
What's frustrating is you can have thoughts that in one moment you realize are totally meritless, and in another moment seem real as the ground you stand on.
It's is hard to accept and you feel like a weak loser who can't snap out of it despite the fact that if someone else were feeling the same way you would tell them they aren't and it's a medical condition.

... over move to left tackle.

The human brain is something to behold - both good and bad. :oops:

Good luck in settling in Tristan!
roid counseling

Then how do the blind know if they are done wiping?
iu

• Haha
Reactions: obfuscating
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT