ADVERTISEMENT

Woman randomly slaps other woman in pet store.

Yea that’s it. There’s a disagreement. The other guy must be a Nazi. It’s mind blowing the stupidity displayed in this group think
What disagreement dumb ass? Are you really this stupid? So you didn't know exactly what OP's post was going to be before you came into this thread?

The guy is a racist POS. There's multiples of them running around this board these days although "they" might all be the same guy for all I know.

What am I missing in this thread?
Nothing. A far left accused the OP of being a racist because of the video, and apparently past history. Then the latest aardvark chimed in calling people on here Nazis. Basically the usually group think left ploy.

What disagreement dumb ass? Are you really this stupid? So you didn't know exactly what OP's post was going to be before you came into this thread?

The guy is a racist POS. There's multiples of them running around this board these days although "they" might all be the same guy for all I know.
So where did Nazi come in? Group think name calling to deflect

So where did Nazi come in? Group think name calling to deflect
Where did Nazi come in? Look at OP's posting history. I knew when I came into this thread that there was a > than 99.99999 percent chance that it was going to be some photo/clip of a black/brown person committing some violent act against a white person.

That's the type of stuff Nazi's like to post and highlight, and the guy probably pulled it straight from one of his Nazi twitter follows. JFC.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Group think. Not a good thing when the group is full of idiots and dividers.
More from OP:

More from OP:

What about those articles are racist?

You are making false claims.

What about those articles are racist?
Those three threads seems to pinpoint negative things that minorities have done. Have you ever posted articles about negative things whites have done?

From these three threads, I see somewhat of a pattern.

I will say this about one of them, I voted for Biden but the one and only thing he has done that really pisses me off is ****ing up the border far worse than it was. And for three years kept saying the border was secure. Now we’re in an election year and the border has become one of, if not the number one voter issue, and now he’s starting to try to half ass address it.

Edit: none of this changes what I said about @BelemNole

Those three threads seems to pinpoint negative things that minorities have done. Have you ever posted articles about negative things whites have done?

From these three threads, I see somewhat of a pattern.

I will say this about one of them, I voted for Biden but the one and only thing he has done that really pisses me off is ****ing up the border far worse than it was. And for three years kept saying the border was secure. Now we’re in an election year and the border has become one of, if not the number one voter issue, and now he’s starting to try to half ass address it.

Edit: none of this changes what I said about @BelemNole

I post on many different things. He only linked an Outkick and two Fox articles. This whole thing is ridiculous. The article in the first post of this thread is not a racial event.

Where did Nazi come in? Look at OP's posting history. I knew when I came into this thread that there was a > than 99.99999 percent chance that it was going to be some photo/clip of a black/brown person committing some violent act against a white person.

That's the type of stuff Nazi's like to post and highlight, and the guy probably pulled it straight from one of his Nazi twitter follows. JFC.
To be fair. Nazis are now black according to Google.

That bitch needs an attitude adjustment…

I have to think there might be mental issues at play here. I mean the assaults seemed to lack any discernible motive. It didn't look like there was any sort of altercation between her and anyone before she started attacking people.

If there is no mental issues at play than just send her straight to jail but when someone commits a crime without a discernible motive I start thinking there might be a mental issue.

I have to think there might be mental issues at play here. I mean the assaults seemed to lack any discernible motive. It didn't look like there was any sort of altercation between her and anyone before she started attacking people.

If there is no mental issues at play than just send her straight to jail but when someone commits a crime without a discernible motive I start thinking there might be a mental issue.
The discernible motive is the color of the victims skin.

The discernible motive is the color of the victims skin.

I don't buy it, if you look the person doing the recording whom she attacked first (after kicking the cages without motive) is at the very least half black and would probably be identified as "black" in our culture. Seemed like the white lady on the way out was a target of opportunity.

Again if she's mentally healthy and there is reason to believe that the attack on the woman was racially motivated than charge her with a hate crime. But the whole incident to me looks like it doesn't have a lot of motive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT