ADVERTISEMENT

Woman shot at Capitol has died

WTF do you watch that you have not seen images like this.

5ff6159ad184b30018aad5b2

seriously... talk about selective media.

there were congress members inside that they were unable to evacuate.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
She went there knowing the risk. She intended to storm a federal building what would you expect. Well she probably thought the police only kills Black people.l and shes safe.
She was wrong

There is an eyewitness account on another thread from one of Trump's own insurrectionists saying she was climbing through the window and was warned multiple times to get back but continued. As I understand it, there were still representatives and congressional staff in the room.

She went there knowing the risk. She intended to storm a federal building what would you expect. Well she probably thought the police only kills Black people.l and shes safe.
She was wrong

She probably knew that there was an agreement with capital police to let them in. She didn’t realize there would also be secret service who weren’t on board with that plan.

There is an eyewitness account on another thread from one of Trump's own insurrectionists saying she was climbing through the window and was warned multiple times to get back but continued. As I understand it, there were still representatives and congressional staff in the room.

So you’ll sit here and defend ppl like Jacob Blake who activity resisted arrest and was grabbing a knife and LIVED but a lady trying to get through a window the size of a doggy door is shot and killed.

Here’s a video to show you what happened to the dumb bitch. I don’t feel bad for her.

I don’t feel bad for her at all. Yes, a less lethal approach would have been great but she knew the risks when she tried to breach.

I’m just playing devils advocate here cause the regular cop haters would be asking:

Where’s the weapon!
What was the intent!
Why couldn’t they do a non lethal take down!
Shoot the knees!!!

Reactions: Tom Paris
I don’t feel bad for her at all. Yes, a less lethal approach would have been great but she knew the risks when she tried to breach.

I’m just playing devils advocate here cause the regular cop haters would be asking:

Where’s the weapon!
What was the intent!
Why couldn’t they do a non lethal take down!
Shoot the knees!!!
Nah. You try to break into my house, I probably shoot you.

So you’re ok with labeling ppl traitors without them being prosecuted under the law as such?

Seems like a slippery slope
People who violently storm the Capitol of the United States are enemies of the United States. If those people are American citizens, that makes them traitors.

Are you a paint eating moron? This isn't hard.

They killed an intruder.

Cut the "both sides" BS. This was an insurrection on our Capitol. You know better.
I know the fringes of both sides need to wake up and realize they’re doing more harm than good. They are the vocal minority. Unfortunately, many on here won’t admit that from either side.

Meanwhile 99% of Americans woke up today per usual shaking their collective heads over what’s happening with fringe right and left. Unfortunately, politicians don’t care about those 99% right now.

1. Good, glad she died, she deserved to die.
2. No, Trump's not responsible. She is responsible for her own actions.
3. I wish more people who took over the capitol yesterday would have been shot and killed.
4. I wish the same for the BLM/Antifa groups who raided businesses, burned down buildings, overtook police precincts.

The problem I have with the left is many wish items 1-3, but wishing #4.... gasp.... that's racist! You can't have your cake and eat it too. We need law and order in this country.

I know the fringes of both sides
Again: this is not a "both sides" issue.

ONE side is filled with nonsense propaganda and misrepresentation of facts.
60 court cases and ZERO factual examples of any voter fraud or irregularities were brought to them. It's why they were summarily tossed out.

You cannot label this a "both sides" issue, when one side is completely devoid of facts and reality.

1. Good, glad she died, she deserved to die.
2. No, Trump's not responsible. She is responsible for her own actions.
3. I wish more people who took over the capitol yesterday would have been shot and killed.
4. I wish the same for the BLM/Antifa groups who raided businesses, burned down buildings, overtook police precincts.

The problem I have with the left is many wish items 1-3, but wishing #4.... gasp.... that's racist! You can't have your cake and eat it too. We need law and order in this country.
The difference is #4 was inspired by police shooting unarmed, in some cases, Black citizens.

#1-3 was inspired by a raving, lunatic President. Mericans don't expect a sitting President to encourage violence.

60 court cases and ZERO factual examples of any voter fraud or irregularities were brought to them. It's why they were summarily tossed out.

You cannot label this a "both sides" issue, when one side is completely devoid of facts and reality.
Go back and re-read the posts. This is talking about protests over the last 9 months. You’re taking my words and using them how you want not how it was meant. But that’s what you do, out of context or not the whole quotes.

You're right, it's not a "both sides" issue.

One side overtook our nation's capital for a few hours yesterday, not good. But for the most part they walked around for a bit taking videos and selfies. Yes, someone died. Yes, not good. Not condoned. The building was barely damaged at all. The building was back in session literally 10 hours later.

But yesterday's events grossly pale in comparison to what transpired this past summer from the BLM/Antifa front. They broke into businesses and murdered the business owners. They beat people to death in the streets. They burned down $500M of buildings in Minneapolis alone. They looted like animals. They wreaked havoc across this entire nation. They defaced thousands of state and federal buildings. They shut down highways and interstates.

The two sides aren't comparable at all.

Go back and re-read the posts. This is talking about protests over the last 9 months. You’re taking my words and using them how you want not how it was meant. But that’s what you do, out of context or not the whole quotes.
You're on a bit of a "losing streak" lately on this forum. Maybe you should seek alternate entertainment and let this discussion to the adults?

Your defense of the outgoing administration says a lot about you.

I wish we could bottle up what was going through her head in her final moments and give it to people in the maga cult. To know you’re going to die in seconds with a silly Trump cape around your neck, realizing how ridiculous your Twitter bravado about “fighting like a real patriot” is now that your bleeding out, questioning the simpletons and rubes you’ve let influence your actions, all those stupid flags and MAGA hats, hillbilly truck and boat rallies, and probably just in absolute disbelief that shit just got real as things fade to black. It would be a dreadful, regretful final few moments and I wish we could make everyone in the cult feel it.
POTY

You're right, it's not a "both sides" issue.

One side overtook our nation's capital for a few hours yesterday, not good. But for the most part they walked around for a bit taking videos and selfies. Yes, someone died. Yes, not good. Not condoned. The building was barely damaged at all. The building was back in session literally 10 hours later.

But yesterday's events grossly pale in comparison to what transpired this past summer from the BLM/Antifa front. They broke into businesses and murdered the business owners. They beat people to death in the streets. They burned down $500M of buildings in Minneapolis alone. They looted like animals. They wreaked havoc across this entire nation. They defaced thousands of state and federal buildings. They shut down highways and interstates.

The two sides aren't comparable at all.
That's right, the Branch Trumpians are far worse, because they did this at the direction of their president.

So you’re ok with labeling ppl traitors without them being prosecuted under the law as such?

Seems like a slippery slope
They attacked the Capital building. If they are American citizens, then yes, they are traitors. If they are not American citizens, as it now appears, they have attacked our country. To think otherwise is just plain stupid, shortsided, corrupt, or just plain treasonous.

Was she shot in the back? Was it confirmed anyone in her group wasn't armed? You think Capitol police expected a sitting US President would incite a riot? This dead lady was in the company of rioters who had breached a Federal building. She got EXACTLY what she deserved.

Oh...the same argument people use with Breonna Taylor.

The difference is #4 was inspired by police shooting unarmed, in some cases, Black citizens.

#1-3 was inspired by a raving, lunatic President. Mericans don't expect a sitting President to encourage violence.
I don't care what the reason is. It doesn't matter. If you loot businesses, break into police stations and burn them down and/or burn down state/federal buildings you need to be shot. That's the precedent we need to set.

And that same precedent should have been set yesterday when the capital building was under siege. The reason doesn't matter. Shoot people who do these sorts of things.

You're on a bit of a "losing streak" lately on this forum. Maybe you should seek alternate entertainment and let this discussion to the adults?

Your defense of the outgoing administration says a lot about you.
Where did I defend the outgoing administration? I’ve posted to the contrary.

I don't care what the reason is. It doesn't matter. If you loot businesses, break into police stations and burn them down and/or burn down state/federal buildings you need to be shot. That's the precedent we need to set.

And that same precedent should have been set yesterday when the capital building was under siege. The reason doesn't matter. Shoot people who do these sorts of things.
The "reason" certainly DOES matter.

I agree that the burning and looting was wrong last summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT