ADVERTISEMENT

Would anyone know if I mailed weed?

hawksense

HB MVP
Jan 16, 2002
Is there any way to detect it? Do they even care enough to try? It would be from Iowa to AZ, where its legal.

Just send it. What's the worst that can happen?
110405-F-JA180-002-1600x900.jpg

I can buy legally (did yesterday) 35 miles north in Branson but when I cross into Arkansas I can be pulled over and arrested without a medical marijuana card (I have.)

You and Jesus will know.

I think if you’re not sending anything dank you’ll be fine. No return address. Still a felony if caught

Reactions: Moral
Like the guy sitting in his car in the Walmart parking lot with windows rolled up on a hot day smoking pot thinking nobody will notice.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I'm not a lawyer but I sure wouldn't send it USPS.
Only because it would never reach its destination.
One of the oddest things USPS ever did was allow you to sign up to see what you were supposed to receive that day for mail.
I’m still waiting on a piece of mail I was supposed to receive last Thursday.

I’ve sent myself plenty of weed from my travels. Luckily with MO now legal, it’s a 90 minute drive now. Only 5 minutes when I’m at our condo. I would use UPS or Fed Ex. I wouldn’t take my chances with the USPS. If you are sending carts, no sweat. But if you are sending flower or prerolls, I’d triple bag them in freezer bags. I rarely shipped flower, mostly carts.

I’ve sent myself plenty of weed from my travels. Luckily with MO now legal, it’s a 90 minute drive now. Only 5 minutes when I’m at our condo. I would use UPS or Fed Ex. I wouldn’t take my chances with the USPS. If you are sending carts, no sweat. But if you are sending flower or prerolls, I’d triple bag them in freezer bags. I rarely shipped flower, mostly carts.
Wait, you have a condo 5 minutes from the Missouri border?

I've seen it shipped plenty of times. No return address. No huge bulges. Airtight for the smells. Perhaps some air freshener. Nothing of that constitutes legal agal advice. Don't break the law.

JM

As someone noted, only way is if it’s something doggos pick up or an obvious brick.

CSB, but a couple of guys my age in the town I grew up in got busted getting meth deliveries via FedEx. Had shipped 85 lbs in 7 shipments, but the last delivery of 14 lbs was intercepted and a controlled delivery. Sentenced, last year, to 17 federal years

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
As someone noted, only way is if it’s something doggos pick up or an obvious brick.

CSB, but a couple of guys my age in the town I grew up in got busted getting meth deliveries via FedEx. Had shipped 85 lbs in 7 shipments, but the last delivery of 14 lbs was intercepted and a controlled delivery. Sentenced, last year, to 17 federal years
Meth heads are so dumb lol

Reactions: pink shizzle
Remind me, are you the sarcastic funny type poster, or the lame serious douchy type?

Weed nowadays is ultra stinky. Why bother when there's gummies etc (which I assume don't stink nearly as much)? I'm not much on current drug laws, but something tells me mailing reefer across state lines is most likely a felony of some sort.

Hell, I believe the OP said mailing to Arizona...how long is a car ride from Arizona to Colorado?

And btw, I smoked reefer for roughly 40 years - per my current job I get randomly drug tested multiple times each year. So, no more reefer for me.

I harken back to paraphrasing Jimmy from Pulp Fiction. "I mean...I want to help you guys out, but I don't want to go to jail for it." That's as far as my thinking goes.

Weed nowadays is ultra stinky. Why bother when there's gummies etc (which I assume don't stink nearly as much)? I'm not much on current drug laws, but something tells me mailing reefer across state lines is most likely a felony of some sort.

Hell, I believe the OP said mailing to Arizona...how long is a car ride from Arizona to Colorado?

And btw, I smoked reefer for roughly 40 years - per my current job I get randomly drug tested multiple times each year. So, no more reefer for me.

I harken back to paraphrasing Jimmy from Pulp Fiction. "I mean...I want to help you guys out, but I don't want to go to jail for it." That's as far as my thinking goes.
Ah, funny sarcastic poster, my apologies for not recognizing game

As others said, don’t use USPS. They have their own crime division and give easy access to federal law enforcement that a private carrier does not have nor would allow without a warrant. UPS ground ship with some other items you don’t want to travel with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT