ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Clearly this was a time traveler from the future come back to kill the monster that destroyed the civilized world.

We will treat him as a vile assassin rather than a savior. But he knew that, and chose to sacrifice himself for future humanity.

Did his failure change the trajectory of the future? Or should we expect more attempts?

Lol. You’re ridiculous. What do you want me to say? A whole bunch of idiots looking pissed off because something happened to a cult leader. Those people are effed in the head and of course you have to white knight for MAGAs. You’re pathetic.
An assassination attempt isn't "something happened" you dumb shit. But please keep posting, everyone like you needs to be exposed as nutbags you are.

Clearly this was a time traveler from the future come back to kill the monster that destroyed the civilized world.

We will treat him as a vile assassin rather than a savior. But he knew that, and chose to sacrifice himself for future humanity.

Did his failure change the trajectory of the future? Or should we expect more attempts?
Please head to a crisis center and let them know your thoughts asap.

I had no idea these guys were THIS deep in the silo. Pretty scary.
I dunno... I think (a lot) of us are hopelessly at war with one another over dem vs Republican.

The ruination of our democracy, if it occurs, will be because of political warring that just went out of control.

It's like two basketball players going at each other all game until fists start flying.

It's about that stupid, ultimately.

Earpiece malfunction, nothing to see here.

Already mentioned but you would think any shooter would have been caught by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT