ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Assassination attempts should be universally condemned IMO.

Seems like a baseline standard to me…call me nuts.
Is your horse high enough?

Hitler
Stalin
Pol Pot
Mao

None of those guys were assassinated, but neither decency nor morality requires us to pretended to care if they had been.

Putin
Bush
Netanyahu

Not saying Trump is Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot or Mao - or even Putin, Bush or Netanyahu - but he raises the same red flags.

• Haha
Reactions: DrunkHonkey
I just pray that Trump tries to calm the rage MAGA will likely have instead of pouring gasoline on it.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Is your horse high enough?

Hitler
Stalin
Pol Pot
Mao

None of those guys were assassinated, but neither decency nor morality requires us to pretended to care if they had been.

Putin
Bush
Netanyahu

Not saying Trump is Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot or Mao - or even Putin, Bush or Netanyahu - but he raises the same red flags.
Take a break

I’m so confused. Snaps sounded like a rifle… but if it was and he was hit there would have been far more damage… unless he was just grazed which would have been very, very lucky for him that he turned that way before he was hit. Didn’t seem to be any police or security movement off to his right where it appeared to have come from. A few in background looking and pointing that way, but that was it.

Don’t like Trump at all. Terrible person, but nobody should ever resort to this. This is a terrible moment for our country regardless of your politics.

Oh, that really hurts…not…coming from the likes of you.
It's a fair point though. Trump did nothing for hours as his people destroyed the capitol and tried to kill the Vice President and Speaker of the House. He's lucky that the people guarding him didn't have the same reaction.

Reminds me of an old David Letterman joke during the 1984 election. I don’t recall the exact phrasing but he basically said the good news for Mondale is that he’s polling at almost 50% among people who hate Reagan with every fiber of their being.
Lol. After the election Letterman said something like, "Mondale only received 10 electoral votes, which is only 10 more than the rest of us received."

So we for gun control now?

Also obviously an inside job. I’m told liberals are pussies and don’t own guns.

Reactions: Torg
Lol. After the election Letterman said something like, "Mondale only received 10 electoral votes, which is only 10 more than the rest of us received."
If I remember correctly that was actually Dennis Miller during an appearance on Letterman. He said something to the effect of “I don’t know what the final count was, but when I went to bed Reagan had something like 400 electoral votes and Mondale only had 3. Which when you think about it is only 3 more than I got. The guy spent $25 million and he barely beat me.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT