ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

If I remember correctly that was actually Dennis Miller during an appearance on Letterman. He said something to the effect of “I don’t know what the final count was, but when I went to bed Reagan had something like 400 electoral votes and Mondale only had 3. Which when you think about it is only 3 more than I got. The guy spent $25 million and he barely beat me.”
Yep, I think you're right. My memory seems a bit foggier than yours. That sounds right though.

• Haha
Reactions: DrunkHonkey
Clearly this was a time traveler from the future come back to kill the monster that destroyed the civilized world.

We will treat him as a vile assassin rather than a savior. But he knew that, and chose to sacrifice himself for future humanity.

Did his failure change the trajectory of the future? Or should we expect more attempts?
He should have killed John Wilkes Booth pre Lincoln assanination. Our nation would be vastly different

I’m so confused. Snaps sounded like a rifle… but if it was and he was hit there would have been far more damage… unless he was just grazed which would have been very, very lucky for him that he turned that way before he was hit. Didn’t seem to be any police or security movement off to his right where it appeared to have come from. A few in background looking and pointing that way, but that was it.

Don’t like Trump at all. Terrible person, but nobody should ever resort to this. This is a terrible moment for our country regardless of your politics.
Definitely going in the wrong direction. Congressional softball game shooting, Jan. 6th riot, Proud Boys, assassination attempt .
Are leaders need to calm things down instead of looking to inflame. Enough of this crap. None of it is normal or acceptable .

I call this a hoax. Until there is more information. I dont doubt Trump's ability to fake something like this

Paintball

I have a friend who suggested the same thing, but after hearing the amplified sound, it sounds like a .22.

And they wouldn't have moved him until the threat was resolved and "shooter down" didn't take very long to happen (and then no one talked about shooter down radio traffic for a while).

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I have a friend who suggested the same thing, but after hearing the amplified sound, it sounds like a .22.

And they wouldn't have moved him until the threat was resolved and "shooter down" didn't take very long to happen (and then no one talked about shooter down radio traffic for a while).
Bet you a dollar

Reactions: funksouljon
Already mentioned but you would think any shooter would have been caught by now.
Listening to the replay of the initial event, you can hear the original 3-4 shots, likely a .22, the first of which looks to have grazed his ear, followed by 5-6 higher caliber rounds being fired, most likely 9mm or 45.
Then a few seconds later before they move Trump you can hear secret service say shooter is down multiple times.

Weird take from you, I would have pegged you as pro slavery given the stats
lol, slavery was terrible, repatriation was the answer to the the problems of the 20th and 21st century. Not forced, but I’ve read 70 percent of former slaves wanted to return to Africa, taking American innovation and technology. Could have been a win/win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT