ADVERTISEMENT

Yawning at work

I had no idea my yawning may annoy co-workers. I'm going to take that up a step to do it more often and much louder. Just pulled one off right now!

Reactions: Moral and millah_22
I had no idea my yawning may annoy co-workers. I'm going to take that up a step to do it more often and much louder. Just pulled one off right now!
I'm okay with yawns. People yawn. But from the beginning of the day to the end, its like every 5 minutes. Like, f*cking take care of it.

I yawned by just reading the thread title.

Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF
Then someone bumped it and I yawned again.

Angry Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

I have a new guy who pops coffee infused chocolate toffees for about an hour a day. I sit there and calmly listen to him crack his molars on those things for an hour. Open mouth, throw a few in, "crack/grind". For an hour. He says it helps him perk up in the middle of the day.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral
I have a new guy who pops coffee infused chocolate toffees for about an hour a day. I sit there and calmly listen to him crack his molars on those things for an hour. Open mouth, throw a few in, "crack/grind". For an hour. He says it helps him perk up in the middle of the day.
crack his jaw

Reactions: Moral
Sat on a welcome panel thing for new hires a few weeks ago. Kid yawned without covering his mouth while a peer of mine was talking. Made mental note to never hire him into my team.

/csb

They have been here less than 5 minutes and have already let out two huge yawns. I don't think I've ever been that tired after a commute+walk to my desk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT