ADVERTISEMENT

You Betta Recognize!!!

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017

SAB???

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
I went to a game a Lincoln Financial last year and the fans were fine. In fact, probably the most respectful I've ever been around.

Granted, it was the Army-Navy game.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I think this is the key quote from that article:

"It’s certainly easier for a kinder, gentler Philly fan to emerge when the Phils are still alive in the playoffs, and the Birds, who reached the Super Bowl last season, are off to a strong start."

This is who the Philly fans are:

"The 21-year-old Cherry Hill, N.J. man has pleaded guilty to intentionally vomiting on a man -- a police officer -- and his 11-year-old daughter, in the stands at the Phillies-Nationals game April 14."

"Police say the nauseating fan stuck his fingers down his throat and vomited on Easton, Pa. police Captain Michael Vangelo and his daughter, after Clemmens' companion was ejected from the park."

Looks like he died in 2014 so, silver lining.

• Wow
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I think this is the key quote from that article:

"It’s certainly easier for a kinder, gentler Philly fan to emerge when the Phils are still alive in the playoffs, and the Birds, who reached the Super Bowl last season, are off to a strong start."

This is who the Philly fans are:

"The 21-year-old Cherry Hill, N.J. man has pleaded guilty to intentionally vomiting on a man -- a police officer -- and his 11-year-old daughter, in the stands at the Phillies-Nationals game April 14."

"Police say the nauseating fan stuck his fingers down his throat and vomited on Easton, Pa. police Captain Michael Vangelo and his daughter, after Clemmens' companion was ejected from the park."

Looks like he died in 2014 so, silver lining.
I would bet that most Philly fans would have wanted to beat the shit out of that guy when it happened.

Guaranteed that kid regularly hears his mom dropping f-bombs while she downs cheap beer and complains about her no good, sunuvabitch husband.
Smokes at the breakfast table. Dog shits everywhere. Curlers in her hair when dropping the kids off at school. Uses an old credit card to scrape ice off the windshield. Says "Wooter Ice". Eats scrapple 3 times a week...while smoking. Homecoming queen.

Smokes at the breakfast table. Dog shits everywhere. Curlers in her hair when dropping the kids off at school. Uses an old credit card to scrape ice off the windshield. Says "Wooter Ice". Eats scrapple 3 times a week...while smoking. Homecoming queen.
I'd forgotten about "wooter ice"!!

As someone who has first hand experience with Philly fans going way the heck back I can state they are one of a kind.
I’ve also been in Detroit, Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville stadiums and Eagles fans can be some of the very worst. The old Veterans Stadium had to install holding cells because they’d get hammered and without fail they’d start fighting by the end of the 3rd quarter.

As someone who has first hand experience with Philly fans going way the heck back I can state they are one of a kind.
I’ve also been in Detroit, Miami, Tampa, and Jacksonville stadiums and Eagles fans can be some of the very worst. The old Veterans Stadium had to install holding cells because they’d get hammered and without fail they’d start fighting by the end of the 3rd quarter.
Yeah. That's called efficiency.

I have zero interest in ever stepping foot in Philadelphia. Never heard a good thing about the city or its citizens. Have a buddy that moved there for work, he hates his life now. Moving back first chance he gets. The only good thing to come out of Philly is Sunny.

I have zero interest in ever stepping foot in Philadelphia. Never heard a good thing about the city or its citizens. Have a buddy that moved there for work, he hates his life now. Moving back first chance he gets. The only good thing to come out of Philly is Sunny.
Well…what if I told you that IM FROM PHILLY. Bet you feel kind of silly now, eh? I forgive you.

Declaration-of-Independence-canvas-rotunda-John-Trumbull-July-4-1776.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT