ADVERTISEMENT

You may be in a cult if you support assassinating a POTUS

January 6th wasn't good either and many Trump supporters (and himself) were rooting them on. America ain't good right now Bob. This is the downward spiral.

You just had the former and most likely next president get shot and you’re comparing it to a bunch of people walking through the Capitol? That’s on brand with the current VP comparing January 6th to September 11th and Pearl Harbor.

The overwhelming majority of people won’t agree with you, but some here will.

You just had the former and most likely next president get shot and you’re comparing it to a bunch of people walking through the Capitol? That’s on brand with the current VP comparing January 6th to September 11th and Pearl Harbor.

The overwhelming majority of people won’t agree with you, but some here will.
Dude it was more than just a bunch of people walking through the Capitol. You must be on the "it was a tour" bullshit.

Presidents are always at risk of this type of thing. It appears he is alright but let's be honest. Trump is despised. This isn't some beloved President by 70% of the country like Ronnie was. Hopefully they catch the person who did this and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

Dude it was more than just a bunch of people walking through the Capitol. You must be on the "it was a tour" bullshit.

Presidents are always at risk of this type of thing. It appears he is alright but let's be honest. Trump is despised. This isn't some beloved President by 70% of the country like Ronnie was. Hopefully they catch the person who did this and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

Always at risk…….yet we’ve had like 3 assassinations. The last time someone actually got this close was nearly 40 years ago. If you can’t see the gravity of what just happened you’re fooling yourself.

Those people that broke into/walked into the Capitol should have been prosecuted…… for trespassing. Anyone that assaulted someone, that’s an assault charge. It was way over hyped by the media. If you can’t see it, it’s because you refuse to.

What makes it cult-like?

Well we have people on this board cheering an assassination attempt. I it’s not exactly normal behavior. If you think it is…..anyway

You ever heard the saying, if you throw a stone into a pack of dogs the one that yelps is the one you hit…….

Always at risk…….yet we’ve had like 3 assassinations. The last time someone actually got this close was nearly 40 years ago. If you can’t see the gravity of what just happened you’re fooling yourself.

Those people that broke into/walked into the Capitol should have been prosecuted…… for trespassing. Anyone that assaulted someone, that’s an assault charge. It was way over hyped by the media. If you can’t see it, it’s because you refuse to.
The gravity of the situation? Yet you claim like they were just trespassing. Is that how the officer died? They were trying to stop the certification of an election and hang Pence. You are a dipshit.

The MAGA cult has thrived on intimidation and violence and strong divisive rhetoric from the beginning. Both sides have had their issue but it's honestly like some of you view Trump and his cult as a normal political movement.

Well we have people on this board cheering an assassination attempt. I it’s not exactly normal behavior. If you think it is…..anyway

You ever heard the saying, if you throw a stone into a pack of dogs the one that yelps is the one you hit…….
I still don't get the cult comparison.

If you want I can give you example of how trump followers are very cult like.

Try again.

Biden is at 36% approval rating as long as you are talking about despised.

Reactions: Honda Hawk
Calm down and start another thread making this political. Shooting people is sick and profiting off it is even sicker.

Profiting off of it? Who on this board is profiting off a presidential candidate getting shot at? Are you serious.

January 6th wasn't good either and many Trump supporters (and himself) were rooting them on. America ain't good right now Bob. This is the downward spiral.
I’m surprised at your response. You have always seemed like a thinker.
But idiots with buffalo headdresses are in a different league. Surely you can admit that?

I’m surprised at your response. You have always seemed like a thinker.
But idiots with buffalo headdresses are in a different league. Surely you can admit that?
Well yes, but in the grand scheme of things that was the first time a large group of people (which included some within the Trump sphere) tried to overturn a Presidential election in America. You don't think that's a big deal, honestly?

Reactions: BelemNole

Not cheering it, but I fully expected it because Trump has made lots of enemies in his life.

America is so divided.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT