ADVERTISEMENT

You wanna know why black folks riot?

theiacowtipper

HR Legend
Feb 17, 2004
This. This right here. White cops break into a house and torture a bunch of black men, apparently for having the nerve to be living with a white woman. Telling them to basically move back to their side of town. The tried to set them up for a crime. Reading this it’s easy to see that systemic racism still exists in this country. Still persecuted minorities. How much of this happens but there’s no proof? How many times do minorities go to prison after being set up?

This. This right here. White cops break into a house and torture a bunch of black men, apparently for having the nerve to be living with a white woman. Telling them to basically move back to their side of town. The tried to set them up for a crime. Reading this it’s easy to see that systemic racism still exists in this country. Still persecuted minorities. How much of this happens but there’s no proof? How many times do minorities go to prison after being set up?

Ya, that's why black folks riot because this group of cops in this one town. Race bate much? :rolleyes:

Nasty MFers. Good lawd, people like this are still sucking oxygen? How does this crap continue?
It bottles the mind. I was a kid in North Florida back in the day when it seemed that this crap was lessening. But, no. It lives.

Reactions: McLovin32
Ya, that's why black folks riot because this group of cops in this one town. Race bate much? :rolleyes:

Presumably, everyone from or associated with Iowa knows what it means to use "bait", so purposefully using "bate" because people of other races puts you in an angry mood is a fantastic use of the typed word, appreciate the use of old English words, bravo

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. After a summer of BLM riots, MAGA said, "Hold my beer..." and everybody started being concerned with riots.
So that’s what you have? The justice system is racist because it is more likely to prosecute whites than African Americans? That post shows a next level lack of awareness. Good work.

Nothing about that sounds systemic.

Horrible horrible people. Hope those cops get raped in prison.
Let’s look at some facts. African Americans don’t live as long. They go to prison more. They don’t get as good of healthcare. They don’t graduate from high school as often and they are less likely to graduate from college. They are less likely to own a house. Many more indicators that say African Americans don’t do as well.

Now the question is why. One theory is systemic racism. Is that the correct answer? I don’t know. It’s a theory. There are others. It’s a good point for debate.

That debate is called CRT. Or over CRT. A topic Republicans don’t want anyone to discuss. What’s not at issue is that racism led these African Americans into being tortured and framed for a crime.

Let’s look at some facts. African Americans don’t live as long. They go to prison more. They don’t get as good of healthcare. They don’t graduate from high school as often and they are less likely to graduate from college. They are less likely to own a house. Many more indicators that say African Americans don’t do as well.

Now the question is why. One theory is systemic racism. Is that the correct answer? I don’t know. It’s a theory. There are others. It’s a good point for debate.

That debate is called CRT. Or over CRT. A topic Republicans don’t want anyone to discuss. What’s not at issue is that racism led these African Americans into being tortured and framed for a crime.
None of that has anything to do with these piece of shit human beings.

Another simpleton thinker doesn’t see systemic racism. The concept is too big for you unless you take some time and learn about it.
You don't think these are horrible piece of shit humans? You think all policing involves this kind of thing?

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

The discussion is really uncomfortable which is why people don't want to have it. Some don't want to have it in order to figure out how racism still exists and in what capacity while not understanding how they don't have to face the same problems as others. Some don't want to have it because they feel uncomfortable talking about races and lumping everyone together. Some don't want to have it because they might find out that they aren't as much as a victim and can do things to help their condition more than they are.

Truth is going to lie somewhere in there.

Lol. Sanctimonious OP rails on about systemic racism, then indicts an entire race for not being able to control itself.

Just the worst.

Reactions: hawkland14
The discussion is really uncomfortable which is why people don't want to have it. Some don't want to have it in order to figure out how racism still exists and in what capacity while not understanding how they don't have to face the same problems as others. Some don't want to have it because they feel uncomfortable talking about races and lumping everyone together. Some don't want to have it because they might find out that they aren't as much as a victim and can do things to help their condition more than they are.

Truth is going to lie somewhere in there.
Very thoughtful and reasoned post.

We’d all appreciate keeping this kind of thing off HORT.

Another simpleton thinker doesn’t see systemic racism. The concept is too big for you unless you take some time and learn about it.
I agree with Doobie on this one, Tom. It’s no more systemic than teachers f%cking students. I’m sure Mississippi has plenty of racist cops but I don’t think it’s a fair representation of the entire country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT